Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
Oh well, its still prettier that those space age laser guns you shoot! :sarcastichand: Doesn't your newest one have a radar mounted under the barrel to find the A zone?

lol. You must be thinking of someone else my guns never seem to find the A zone. You don't have to get all fancy and put sights on for me. If I'm lucky enough to get this to run I have no doubt I'll be lucky enough to hit what I'm pointing at. Or I can go all Jedi and use the force to help aim. One thing ill do for sure is make a totally serious video talking about how badass it is and the Hi point custom shop

taymoor

Skilled Lover
lol. You must be thinking of someone else my guns never seem to find the A zone. You don't have to get all fancy and put sights on for me. If I'm lucky enough to get this to run I have no doubt I'll be lucky enough to hit what I'm pointing at. Or I can go all Jedi and use the force to help aim. One thing ill do for sure is make a totally serious video talking about how badass it is and the Hi point custom shop

Hot diggity. This is gonna be fun!

stroker-c10

Well-Known Fanatic
Taymoor, I will be in Ponca this weekend if you want me to meet up with Troy.

PS....Was that a glock torture test? I was having a hard time watching the video. lol. Sorry had to.

TroyF

TheBearcat
image005.jpg

I've never put a sight channel on the side of a holster. Sweeeeet

aeropb

Well-Known Fanatic
Robert Rigsby has you all beat. He bought a really beat up Hi Point C9 from my friend Chris at OAS for $109 a few years ago. He spray painted it gold, tuned 5 magazines, and he put a kimber adjustable rear sight on it. And he sweet talked Lisa Looper into making him some holsters and mag pouches. Its ghetto fab.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I cut a bit from the holster to expose the ejection port. Kydex work is harder than it looks, I promise. This is not a left handed holster, I just took the picture in the mirror like a 13 year old girl taking a facebook pic.

SAM_0782.jpg

As far as installing sights, here is a picture of the rear sight to show what we'd be working with. I feel like the sight groove would have to be filled in with more pot metal and then milled. But what do I know? Not much about gunsmithing.

SAM_0783.jpg

SAM_0784.jpg

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Those things come with adjustable sights?!?!?! This is an affront against all things right and true!

taymoor

Skilled Lover
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4144/4844596019_c27b39f57e_b.jpg

I'm not the first to get a wild hair with a hi point.

http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276400

swb311

Fanatic
Don't let anyone from Rijas see this thread... we'll have $2000 HiPoints at the next gun show.

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
When you get done cutting on the slide, give it to me and I'll give it a sweet finish. We can do spiderwebs, lightning bolts, racing stripes, flames, or anything else that I can cut a stencil for. That is going to be the most awesome handgun that $99 can buy!

Latest posts