taymoor

Skilled Lover
I smell forum project gun.

Ok....who's got a set of old sights laying around?

Me so Excited! Jesse, you need to film all this and push it online. I predict I'll be a go to gun in the SNS (saturday night special) division. I'll be in the city late tomorrow evening, maybe we can meet?

Im going to be in Ponca this weekend. I could swing through Stillwater on my way back......

If we can't hook up tomorrow, I'll gladly ask you do drop it off for me. Thanks man!

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
ahhh taymoor so glad to see you back on the site, i was bella and you were my sparkling edward, i feel complete now that you are back on BS

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
I'll start working on my mustache. Someone find more clips. Even with the mustache, game changers, and arrogance I will eventually run out of bullets........ Assuming the gun makes it more than 10 rounds

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Troy I happen to have a nice crispy set of new Glock sights that I would love to help ol' Taymoor out on this project with! you know where you can get them if you want them just shoot me a text. Later,

Kirk

TroyF

TheBearcat
Now if Mr. Cyrwus would be wiling to do a little pro bono milling for thie sights......

dennishoddy

Just JB weld the sights on, keep it gangsta...

image005.jpg

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I'll start working on my mustache. Someone find more clips. Even with the mustache, game changers, and arrogance I will eventually run out of bullets........ Assuming the gun makes it more than 10 rounds

Oh well, its still prettier that those space age laser guns you shoot! :sarcastichand: Doesn't your newest one have a radar mounted under the barrel to find the A zone?

Latest posts