"Help us have a kid" sale--Ammo, Mags, Safariland, ASP, Streamlight, shot timer..

ef9turbo

Well-Known Fanatic
The wife and I are spending more then we have in an attempt to conceive. The up front cost with no help from our health insurance are kicking our rear ends and I need to cut loose of extra stuff I have lying around. Help a brother out so we can hopefully have a little ef9turbo running around! All prices are pretty firm but if you feel I'm over pricing stuff, feel free to PM me an offer. Everything is located in Owasso and I will ship everything minus the ammo on your dime. I can get photos for all items at request, but most of the items majority of you guys know what they look like.

I may also have a Smith and Wesson Model 15-3 in blue as well as a Coye Alpha Echo knife for sale in the near future, depending on how my wife progresses with the plan of baby action!

Here is a list of items I currently have for sale...

--1 sealed case (1k rounds) of new factory Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr FMJ ammo--$375

--Glock 17 mags. 5-17 round and 3-10 round mags. The 17 rounders are the second newest generation mags that have little use. The 10 rounders are older generation mags that have little use. All 8 mags function well. Will NOT split up-$130

--2 Metal Mini 14 mags, one 10rd and one 15rd(?). Unknown brand, was told by a good friend whom I received them from that they functioned--$30

--Safariland ALS 6378-283 holster-Made for 19/23/32 but fits all sizes as I've had a G17/34 size guns in it. Comes with paddle and belt attachment-$30

--Safariland 5188-832 holster-Made for 17/22 size guns with weapon light. Will fit 19/23 with weapon light, comes with paddle and belt attachment-$20

--ASP 26" expandable baton in black finish ($90) with ASP rotating sidebreak holster in plain finish($45). Carried but never used, still in good condition-$100

--Competition Electronics Pro Timer IV Super. Used but very little, works great. https://www.competitionelectronics.c...&category_id=7 -$150

--Streamlight TLR-1HL, 630 lumens with strobe. It was carried for about a week before switching over to Surefire X300U, looks brand new-$120

Latest posts