Hello from south east LA

gunslinger686

New Fanatic
I know there's one about 30 miles from me ,went and watched pm'ed one of the regulars on a local forum have not heard back from him yet but sure I will , it's in Mississippi . Was hoping to find one closer to me here in Louisiana in the regional section on this forum but don't see any listings for Louisiana .

dennishoddy

gunslinger686 said:
I know there's one about 30 miles from me ,went and watched pm'ed one of the regulars on a local forum have not heard back from him yet but sure I will , it's in Mississippi . Was hoping to find one closer to me here in Louisiana in the regional section on this forum but don't see any listings for Louisiana .
Contact the range owners/match directors and send them to this forum. They can have a LA forum all their own to post match announcements and scores. Emphasize to them that it's very possible their attendance could improve when others see their announcements and such on a public forum like this that reaches out past their local shooters.

gunslinger686

New Fanatic
dennishoddy said:
Contact the range owners/match directors and send them to this forum. They can have a LA forum all their own to post match announcements and scores. Emphasize to them that it's very possible their attendance could improve when others see their announcements and such on a public forum like this that reaches out past their local shooters.

Will do,tomorrow's match is rained out

9x45

Fanatic
Welcome slinger, new guy here also, but I though you meant East LA, you know lots of matches out here. Got blood kin that leave near Shreveport.

515094Y4K2L.jpg

Latest posts