Hello from OKC

Dancer4Life

Long Live The Republic, God Bless America!
Hello everybody, My name is Lee. I was directed over hear from members of the other forums I am on.
I own my business here in OKC and live in Yukon, OK. I have been an avid shooter for about 40 years. I own many firearms and love to shoot them all. They include: Many Glocks, 1911's, Browning High Power, a few clones. I have a few shotguns, 22lr rifles, deer rifles, SKS, AR 15 and AK 47. Did I mention I love to shoot them all.
I mostly shoot at the Banner Road on the weekends and at H&H on Monday mornings. When I am not traveling with my work.
I look forward to getting to know some of you and learning more about shooting and what's available here in my home state.

Dancer4Life

Jesse Tischauser said:
Welcome to the party!Have you ever tried any action shooting?
Thanks Jesse, No I haven't ever shot in any competitions but have always wanted to. I pretty much work everyday so it is hard but I would love to. How would I go about checking out what all is involved in action shooting?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Dancer4Life said:
Thanks Jesse, No I haven't ever shot in any competitions but have always wanted to. I pretty much work everyday so it is hard but I would love to. How would I go about checking out what all is involved in action shooting?
Well most matches are on weekends during the day. H&H has a match on the 2nd Sunday night after hours. There are several forms of action shooting, Steel Challenge, USPSA, SASS, IDPA, ICORE, 2 Gun, 3 Gun, all shotgun all rifle. The basic premise is that you shoot and move and you race against the clock. You get time added to your score for being inaccurate. It's a lot of gun because of the dynamics involved as compared to the stationery accuracy based stuff like benchrest, high power or bullseye. You can see all of it on YouTube if you search those acronyms I mentioned above.

Dancer4Life

Thanks for the info Jesse. I will check it out on youtube.
Thanks again for the welcomes.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Dancer4Life said:
Thanks for the info Jesse. I will check it out on youtube.
Thanks again for the welcomes.
just search "Jesse Tischauser" on you tube and you'll find many videos of competition.

Welcome to Boomer!!

Latest posts