Hello BSers

imacgyver

Founding Member
I've been lurking around the forums for a while and finally want to say hello to everyone. Hope to see you all at the OKCGC Matches.

imacgyver

Founding Member
I've been so busy with the job, December I had a workshop and I've just not had the time to play with my toys and my friends from BS. I've got to get some trigger time to be ready for Saturday - Also got to find a way to adjust my belt for the extra weight from the holidays ;) *You can't just get a CR or DAA on Amazon with two day shipping - WTH!

Broke down and am going to try to find a pre built complete Upper for my LOKI lower, until I can devote the time and funds to build the one I want (Realized that everyone on the forum was so right - I can build an AR for cheap, but why would I want to, so it will cost me several hundred more than expected!)

I'm planning on being there this saturday even if I have to use twisty ties to keep my belt on :)

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
I believe I asked Wall the other day if had heard anything from JP morgakn.

Now that you are back we can have a special JP marathon starting with Red Dawn, Rocky 4, Spies Like Us, Rambo III, XXX ...
lol
Welcome Back

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
We we all wondering if you took up sewing or something. When you brining that AK out for some more 3 gun?

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
yeah i had been thinking about how both you and taymoor pretty much fell off the face of the earth!!!!

imacgyver

Founding Member
Awww thanks guys!! I was inches away from getting a Saiga 12 for Xmas - that would have made my commy 3 gun setup complete! I'll be out there soon enough and with my AK - maybe sooner than y'all think!!

Latest posts