Haloran Knives

BenchMonkey

Well-Known Fanatic
I have 3 of these and prolly will have more if I leave them alone unsupervised for very long. Pictured is the FUK (minds out o the gutter! field utility knife) and Three Finger. The FUK is way too big for EDC but the Three Finger is a perfect back up to my Zero Tolerance clip knife.

Tom is good people even if he was a Marine and will treat you right.

https://halloranknives.com/

Attachments

• 20140721_121600_2.jpg
    20140721_121600_2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 34

BenchMonkey

Well-Known Fanatic
Can't argue a good folder is useful, I have three depending on the occasion. In Tejas they have BBQ guns...I have to settle for a Stainless Spyderco If I have to wear grown up clothes with a noose around my neck. My Benchmade or Zero Tolerance is for when I'm allowed out with limited supervision. LOL!

BenchMonkey

Well-Known Fanatic
Just realized the scale on the blades are a little off, trying to post an image that puts perspective to them.

20140718_221717.jpg

apipeguy

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice looking fixed blades. I'll have To visit his website. I switched to carrying a small fixed blade in early spring. Nice to have extra room in my pocket without a knife clipped in it. I've always carried a knife, ever since the third grade and am enjoying the small fixed blade.

BenchMonkey

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice looking fixed blades. I'll have To visit his website. I switched to carrying a small fixed blade in early spring. Nice to have extra room in my pocket without a knife clipped in it. I've always carried a knife, ever since the third grade and am enjoying the small fixed blade.
Tom does some more "carryable" blades, for some reason I went big with the FUK and he talked me into the "sticker" for a back up. This was before those Karambits were the must have item, funny, still don't have one....;)

marinedoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice, I need to acquire some fixed blades. I don't have any yet but I like my folders very much.
Check out blades by Bastinelli, He has some interesting blades and a pretty cool Instagram site. You can go to his web page and shoot over to Instragram from there.