H&H PROSTAFF SPONSORSHIPS

Zekernst

H & H
Hello all, I wanted to post it here first. H&H shooting sports is looking to sponsor a select number of shooters in the action pistol world. The range is taking applications and will be conducting interviews in the coming weeks. The jerseys that will be given to the shooters are boomershooter contingency program approved, so your not out your shot at the prize table. For more information please feel free to email me a [email protected]. You can also give me a call at 405-947-9800 ext 154. We are looking for experienced competitive shooters only please.
There are quite a few benifits that come with a sponsorship that will be discussed at the interview level.
Thanks,
zeke ernst
H&H Shooting sports.
405-947-9800

RevoShooter

Well-Known Fanatic
That's awesome! Wish I had more experience shooting competitively. Good luck to the applicants and props to H&H for such a great idea.

Airic

I shoot.
You have to start somewhere. If you are serious about getting better at shooting sports, and you want to compete in major matches, a sponsor goes a long way to help you achieve goals.

Don't worry about your classification. Don't worry about your skill level. Sponsors are looking for people who will be ambassadors for the sport and promote them in a good way. From my experience, they are not concerned so much with your finish at a match as they are with how you conduct yourself.

Apply! You don't know if its for you if you don't try it.

Zekernst

H & H
For those of you who are interested and have sent me emails already and those who are thinking about it, I will be sending you out a brief questionaire shortly. It isn't anything too difficult. After we get those responses back we will begin setting up interviews.
Thanks everybody for the great reception.
zeke

Zekernst

H & H
To make this simle I am going to post the three questions the prostaff committee would like to have answers here. If you would like to be considered for an interview just email me your answers and I will take them to the committee for interview selection. Please understand that we are not necessarily looking for high speed, low drag, grand master shooters. We are looking for competitive shooters to be ambassadors for the sport and for H&H. Competition experience is necessary.
Please answer the following questions in the email.
1. describe your interest in the shooting sports.
2. Describe your experience and competitve shooting history.
3. What are your shooting goals.
email the answers as well as any other pertinent information to [email protected]

Latest posts