H&H match

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
Since there is nothing on here about it I thought it should be noted that h&h gave away 15 blade tech holsters tonight! 1/3 of the match got a $50 holster for a $15 entry fee.

mikey80

Negative Approach
It was a great match with cool stages! I like the holster I won, I actually needed one. My squad was awesome!

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Enjoyed the match. Everything ran smoothly. The holster give away was cool. I didn't get one, but really appreciate the folks running the match and those who donated the holsters

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Jake Burki said:
Since there is nothing on here about it I thought it should be noted that h&h gave away 15 blade tech holsters tonight! 1/3 of the match got a $50 holster for a $15 entry fee.
What gun were they for?

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
A division win, holster and two beers after the match. It doesn't get much better than that. Well, the bowl could have been bigger.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I didn't win a holster but I beat Jarred :****: (had to couldn't help myself) had a good time I guess that's all that matters, found out that in 8 months I have forgotten or lost some things that used to be kinda natural like seeing sights and when you miss a target they add time! guess I need to try and get out and shoot a little more often. Later,

Kirk

Zekernst

H & H
I am glad you guys came. It was a big turn out, but everything ran smoothly thanks to shooters willing to help out with set up and tear down. The holster thing was a last minute donation from the range and It made me quite happy to be able to give back to the shooters. I hope to see you guys all at the next match. Hopefully we can find some more swag to give away.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I like to shoot and it's even better when there is a good group of folks to talk trash, give a hard time, and joke around with! most shooters are a good group of folks! the holster give away was a good thing, it was nice and I'm sure appreciated! Thanks for putting this on fella's. Later,

Kirk

Latest posts