Gun sales sky rocket

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Those people are nuts! I have a storm shelter and a generator for disasters that already occur on a not so regular basis. My fridge always has enough beer to last 2-3 days until we figure out what we want to do for fun.

jtischauser

I don't understand the big out kit. I don't live on the city or the country really but I can't think of anywhere I'd want to bug out to other than maybe the caribbean but I don't have a boat. So I guess I'm screwed!

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm opening up a bunker brothel, so bring your beer and ammo for trade. It's a great trade I'll be able to load my guns and y'all will be able to shoot your load. So get your bug out bags ready so you can bug out over here.

"Buggers hole brothel"

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not extremely concerned, but I have enough guns and ammo to keep me shooting if the shelves are bare. Some specific guns might be a little harder to find than they were last year but not impossible. Ammo shelves seem to be fairly well stocked. Bought over 1,000 rounds .223 locally in the past week and while I have a whole bunch of .22 LR on hand I've been able to buy several bulk boxes of what I like whenever I've wanted to in the past couple weeks.

For those that REALLY thought something might happen due to the election, they should have stocked up a long time ago. Hopefully we can keep that craze down to a minimum right now.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, the people that are building bunkers and stocking years worth of food are crazy. If something happened that was bad enough that I'd need a bunker and food stores I don't think I'd want to be around anyways.

I'm not at all opposed to people socking away 2-3 days worth of food and water and beer in case a tornado or a flood, both of which happen to Guthrie on a regular basis. And I say bug-out bag because I plan on keeping that stuff in my old military style bag so I can grab it and get to the shelter without having to dig around for ****.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
Yeah, the people that are building bunkers and stocking years worth of food are crazy. If something happened that was bad enough that I'd need a bunker and food stores I don't think I'd want to be around anyways.

I'm not at all opposed to people socking away 2-3 days worth of food and water and beer in case a tornado or a flood, both of which happen to Guthrie on a regular basis. And I say bug-out bag because I plan on keeping that stuff in my old military style bag so I can grab it and get to the shelter without having to dig around for ****.

wow be careful here, calm logic has no place on a gun forum!!!

I don't have anything ready, not worried at all, this "talk" has been going on for years, i will end up living a lot longer because i wasn't stressed about stuff like this... God always has a way of working things out for me and it is usually never how i expect!!

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
There are to many things that need to happen, that the Bible listed before the world is to end. I believe in God, but I do not believe in all of man kind, yes there are good people in this world but there are also bad. So at any time the bad can cause something to happen that might affect my families well being so I prepare for it. The earth also produces bad weather an storm so I prepare for it. Look at our east coast now, alot of people still without food, water and power. Will the dollar collapse who knows but look at Europe and we are 16 trillion in debt. Do I believe the good Lord will help and direct me on my path yes, but I also have to help myself by preparing. I don't have a bunker or a huge supply of food but I do have supplies to help. Do I worry about the end NO, who know is the Lord directing me to prepare so other can find the supplies if I don't survive. Do I care if someone calls me crazy no heck just look at my comments on here although most are just to be funny. Everyone is crazy in some ways just ask your friends or family. Now that I said all that I have to put my aluminum foil hat back on.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
I may call you crazy, but I am really fascinated by preppers and love to see their inventory. I think if my wife wasn't around to keep my impulse buying in check I'd have a cargo container buried in the back yard. lol :)

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
There are to many things that need to happen, that the Bible listed before the world is to end. I believe in God, but I do not believe in all of man kind, yes there are good people in this world but there are also bad. So at any time the bad can cause something to happen that might affect my families well being so I prepare for it. The earth also produces bad weather an storm so I prepare for it. Look at our east coast now, alot of people still without food, water and power. Will the dollar collapse who knows but look at Europe and we are 16 trillion in debt. Do I believe the good Lord will help and direct me on my path yes, but I also have to help myself by preparing. I don't have a bunker or a huge supply of food but I do have supplies to help. Do I worry about the end NO, who know is the Lord directing me to prepare so other can find the supplies if I don't survive. Do I care if someone calls me crazy no heck just look at my comments on here although most are just to be funny. Everyone is crazy in some ways just ask your friends or family. Now that I said all that I have to put my aluminum foil hat back on.

don't worry, if something happens i will just plug in sevierville, TN in my GPS!!!

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
To be honest prepping just gives me an excuse to tell the wife i need to buy guns an ammo. Benjamin Benjamin come on over it always good to have numbers to help on the farm. That my bug out spot hunt and grow food and it has springs for water. GTG

jtischauser

The lady on Preppers kept making these medical outbreak kits and going door to door in her neighborhood giving them to anyone that would take one. That's certified crazy! I wish my neighbors would do that with ammo to help keep me safe.

jtischauser

Heck I probably have enough food in my house at any given time to keep me and my wife alive for 3-6 months. If we ate the dog food too we are talking a year. If the SHTF for real and we had to eat the dogs too we are talking 2-3 years. I got lots of turkeys, deer and squirrels in my neinghboorhood too. so there is no sense in buying rations to store when I need that cash for practice ammo so I can hit those squirrels.

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
you guys all talk a good game.

Your neighbor---that little CPA with the eyeglasses that slide down his nose? Yea- that guy.

He will turn into a hellish version of a Stevan Segal,Chuck Norris like clone about 4 days after his toilet stops flusing.

Or a flaming idiot like what we have been seeing on Long Island and North Jersey.

dennishoddy

I use the disaster factor on my wife too in an attempt to justify guns and ammo.
All I ever get in return is a huge eye roll.
I think we have been married too long. She is wise to my ways.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
The stealth ninja read what I wrote about her and this is what she sent me.

Attachments

• glasses.JPG
    glasses.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 40
  • gun.JPG
    gun.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts