Greetings from Western WA state ...

aegiswa

Fanatic
Greetings all,
I've been a long time 1911 lover, firearms in general. Been on some of the other site for years and recognize quite a few handles out there. Have visited off an on finally pulled the trigger -
Few of my Colts and there are more ;)
IMG_0834.JPEG

PanHandlerFL

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello and Welcome from NW Florida!
Nice "Rag" ya got there! Sorry, not the towel you have em on, a "Rag" is what you call a group of horses if they are all Colts! You got some beautiful country up there...Whidbey Island was spot I visited many years ago and all those Islands never left my memory.

aegiswa

Fanatic
Hello and Welcome from NW Florida!
Nice "Rag" ya got there! Sorry, not the towel you have em on, a "Rag" is what you call a group of horses if they are all Colts! You got some beautiful country up there...Whidbey Island was spot I visited many years ago and all those Islands never left my memory.

Thanks I'm an original Floridian myself but from the Gold Coast area down south :cool: Came out here chasing work, got married and raised a family, lost of beautiful places and Whidbey Island is but one !
A closer looks at the bottom three commanders:
IMG_1893.JPEG

aegiswa

Fanatic
The 2 top are both gun show saves both are 70 Series Governments that were well used when I got them.
The top one is 1978 and it's currently going through some changes before I re-Blue it :)
The other is a 1974 and I have done a few things to it, below is the current state after a re-Bluing, I think it turned out looking good.
After_Bluing.JPEG

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to fanatics. You have a bunch of beauties indeed. Nice save on the old ORMs. All very nice