Got my Saftey card and USPSA membership

yibomb

Well-Known Fanatic
This Thursday I went to a local outdoor range and had a safety check with the inspecting range officer, Gary wall. Went though about an hour of instruction,safety, and some live shooting. After I got my safety card from Gary I went home and became a member of USPSA and got the subscription for Front Sight magazine.

After my first two matches, steel match and an action shooting match I have to say shooting on the move is much more exiting than standing in a box the whole time.

To all the new shooters out there I couldn't stress enough to get your safety card first. I went to a match last weekend and was denied at the front office because I didn't have a safety card. Luckily the match was 30 minutes from my house. I stayed for 2-3 hours watching a squad and left right when it started raining. Gary said they were shooting for another 2 hours in the pouring rain.

I am pumped that I can shoot a USPSA match every weekend in my Seattle area. Cant wait for next weekend, Saturday is a USPSA classifier and Sunday is USPSA match. I am also exited that my range has action shooting every Tuesday night. I now need to get into reloading, looking into a used Dillon Square Deal.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Matt Rigsby said:
It's that thing when you're in a seedy hotel with a woman dressed in leather who swings whips around and you want her to stop pinching your ding ding with pliers.
safe word not card

yibomb

Well-Known Fanatic
I guess a safety card is just a Washington State thing. Got my USPSA number emailed today [SIZE=11pt]A95377[/SIZE]