Good Morning and Happy Holidays!

PeteMcGuire1881

Well-Known Fanatic
Good morning, everyone. Jared here from Indiana. I've not done a lot of shooting and NO competing but I'm looking at getting into the realm of 3-Gun. I'm one of those guys that does quite a bit of research (and still screws things up). Been thinking of taking this plunge for some time now. I've purchased a couple of pistols that I think will work (for now). Have two ARs that need some help but will work. Now I'm in the market for a shotgun. I have my eye on one but need to come up with the funds.

Looking forward to the interactions here and the knowledge I can gleen from around all the white noise.

Thanks for a great forum and enjoy your holidays!

Feegee

The Magic Man
Don't let the weird ones scare you off!

Shoot a real mans sport. USPSA!! Unless you have a lot of hair gel, tight pants, some cool shades, and think you are cool.

PeteMcGuire1881

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
Welcome.
Look for a Benelli M1 or M2 with vent rib barrel to get the best shotgun for 3 gun.
Thanks for the advice, Matt. I'm already putting pennies in a jar to buy an M2 either from Benny Hill or Taran Tactical. I figure go get the best and then I have nothing to blame but me for being lousy!

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Accurate Iron makes a mean M2. He sells them through a shop in Texas, can't remember the name of the shop but hopefully somebody will chime in.

PeteMcGuire1881

Well-Known Fanatic
I've read a lot about AI but can't find anything on the net concerning contacting, price, etc. I'm seeing guys in BS have great things to say about him. I'm really open to all three of those gunsmiths' work. I'm also open to suggestions. Really like to get a notebook full of information before I drop that kind of cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Accurate Iron makes a mean M2. He sells them through a shop in Texas, can't remember the name of the shop but hopefully somebody will chime in.
Alpine Shooting Range in Ft. Worth

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
If you have the coin the M2 is the way to go. Otherwise the m3000 or M3K is the next best condender I believe. I sent my M2 to Accurate Iron and couldn't be more happier with it! It's excellent!!! Welcome to BS and welcome to the 3gun fun!!

Latest posts