Did the deed!

Mike D

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks! I'll have that puppy on the range the day it get's here! I've had and still have a bunch of 1911's, and have always tried to justify a custom. Now, I'm old enough to not have a lot to do, and plenty of time to do it. I hope this isn't like a potato chip, where you can't do just one. I know my DW's will be jealous.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
The Wilson EDC X9 is one amazing doublestack, one of the most ergonomic production guns available

Isaiah251

Fanatic
Congrats! You will LOVE operating this gun. As an old 1911 guy that also shoots Glock, this gun shoots perfectly right out of the box. If only I could shoot as well as the gun is capable of shooting ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0473.jpg
    IMG_0473.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 15

Mike D

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks for the input. Surviving the build time is what sux now! That, and the feeling that I will soon have to look for a lined holster, never felt the need for that before, but somehow, this pistol seems to beg for that option.

Isaiah251

Fanatic
As others said, it will be worth the wait! I went with a Palmetto Leather Works holster sold by WC (see pic from earlier). Love the leather and the ride on my belt. Options are scarce for the EDC X9. You might want to talk to Palmetto Leather directly - Here is a link and contact info for Matt: https://www.palmettoleather.com/pro...-combo-mag-and-holster-with-black-exotic-trim
Matt Humphries (nice guy)
Palmetto Leather Works
1223 B Avenue
West Columbia, SC 29170
803-401-5212

Buck Buck

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice looking too! The X tac slide cuts and the Starburst grip are a great, unique look. Hope the months fly by and the weather is beautiful when it arrives

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I have one coming, bought it through one of my favorite dealers on layaway. Every time I put together enough money to finish paying it off I find another gun to buy instead, knowing it's lock in for me makes that easier to do:cool:

Isaiah251

Fanatic
By the way, i have to ask, did it really take three months to receive your pistol after you bought it?
Mike, sorry I'm slow to respond to your follow-up. I found mine at a dealer so zero wait time. Hope it's under promise and over deliver direct from WC for you!

AZGUY1911

Well-Known Fanatic
I think someone posted on another site that they had there's in 7 or 8 weeks, it was 6-8 months last year when the craze was hitting