Diamondhead VRS T float tube

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey there folks, some of you know that I have another AR project going and I have a Nordic float tube sitting on the bench but it's 15" and I'm needing to go rifle length cause well don't want my hand that close to the bullet outty end :) digging around I found these float tubes the Diamondhead VRS T and was just wondering if anyone had any dealings with them good or bad they could pass on?

This is going on a mid length system but I'd like to cover up the gas block, let me know your thought's or dealings with these so I'll know if I need to have Tony see if he can find one. Later,

Kirk

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I placed one on my wife's rifle build. There is a picture of it on the Scalpel Arms sections. I like this hand guard. It is the longer one and she still has an inch or 2 between the muzzle and the slope of the front.

Eric_williams

Well-Known Fanatic
I have one on my rifle and I really like it. They way it's designed I can get a really good grip on and it feels comfortable.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 0

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
That's good to hear, this is going to be a hunting rifle or for stopping runaway Chevy truck as it's a SOCOM so I'd rather not have my hand anywhere near the muzzle. I like the idea of the flat bottom, looks like it would have good grip. Thanks fella's I appreciate the advice. Later,

Kirk

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
If you're no opposed to a quad rail, I'm replacing my YHM rifle length handguard after Xmas with one that will cover up the hackjob I did on the gas block on my rifle. I'd sell it or trade it to you.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Mitch thanks but I have never been a fan of quad rails. I'm needing to find a home for a 15" Nordic myself :) Later,

Kirk

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Stag uses them on their 3T and 8T rifles. I love the feel of the Handguard but have t shot anything with it.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Guess I should see if Tony can find these and then to find out how bad it's gonna hurt my piggy bank :-O Thanks fella's! Later,

Kirk

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
I have the vrs x on my gun and love it. I hope tony gets them on borad. I need one for my wifes ruger rimfire challenge gun. I sware tony is going to be a millionaire just off of me

Latest posts