Damn 3 gunners!

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
KurtM, we might look into that larger bolt handle, it might help me pick up chicks! hey baby check out my HUGE bolt handle :93:

Thanks for doing the work on the shotty I appreciate it greatly for sure! I'm starting to get pretty amped about getting this thing out and trying it out for a fact! I van already see I'm going to have to practice like crazy with the reloads, dude when you were loading I was trying to count and most of the time I counted 2 when in reality you had alread fed 4, hell as it is now you could load 7 to my 1 ???

Keep me up on how things are going. Later,

Kirk

Feegee

The Magic Man
Well I got me a shotty this weekend I am ready for some 3 gun action.. Do they ever just have shotgun matches

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Well I got me a shotty this weekend I am ready for some 3 gun action.. Do they ever just have shotgun matches

You mean like this...

There will be another Hgh Plains Shotgun Challenge in 2012, I think.

The other option is this which occurs every 3rd Satruday at USSA's ProAm match. They shoot the pistol ProAm match with shotguns after the pistol match with slighty longer par times.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
If the bolt handle is a phallic representation I'm going to get one from Christie's toy box and glue it on there. It might flop around a bit, but I won't miss it with my hands :sign0137:

jtischauser

If the bolt handle is a phallic representation I'm going to get one from Christie's toy box and glue it on there. It might flop around a bit, but I won't miss it with my hands :sign0137:

Oh man! Wall is gonna love that gun.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey taymoor why is your shotgun buzzing :hee20hee20hee: WOW your shotgun must REALLY be glad to see me :57: I better shut-up as someones kids might check this out LOL Later,

Kirk

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
I bought KurtM's backup M1 last year, it looks like I will be out of the country for about a year. If someone will take real good care of it (shoot it like it's meant to be shot). I might make it available as a loaner.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I bought KurtM's backup M1 last year, it looks like I will be out of the country for about a year. If someone will take real good care of it (shoot it like it's meant to be shot). I might make it available as a loaner.
Damn Brian, that's huge buddy. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
I'd rather see it get some use than sit in the safe for a year. When I started out in bullseye years ago a guy I barely knew loaned me a very nice gold cup for as long as I needed it.

jtischauser

That right there is what makes the shooting sports great! I'd be happy to store it for you and put it in my loaner rotation with my M1's.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
That right there is what makes the shooting sports great! I'd be happy to store it for you and put it in my loaner rotation with my M1's.
This is kinda what I was thinking. We are constantly seeing new shooters wanting to shoot a 3gun match, but don't have a shotgun to do it with. Jesse, myself & many others have extended the offer of using our equip. Last match, Jesse & I had over 10 people on our squad using 4 shotguns. Another definately wouldn't hurt.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Boys and girls I got a text from KurtM with some pictures of a shotgun a couple hours ago and I still have this tingly feeling in my pants :) if the planets stay lined up it should be done by this weekend! oh boy oh boy Later,

Kirk

LStevens

Well-Known Fanatic
I just found a m2 tactical with gost ring sights for $1099.00. Should I get it or do u think I could find it cheaper

I got mine at the last Tulsa Gun Show for $750. It took a lot of talking but he was asking $850 in the beginning. It looks brand new but I found it's magazine spring is worn out (wont chamber the last round) Good luck-Leo

Latest posts