CZ SP-01 Shadow (work by Stuart Wong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I am selling one of my two CZ SP-01 Shadow's worked over by Stuart Wong (EERW). I am moving back to Limited division and don't need 2 CZ's so I am selling my backup gun. This is the gun that I primarily used in practice and local matches for about half the year. I estimate the total round count to be around 5,000 (yea maybe I should start practicing more!) I do not have the box for this gun nor does it come with any mags. I am keeping all the mags with my main gun for now.

The gun is in great shape - there is one scratch on the frame where the trigger pin is removed - but not too noticeable (it looks worse in pics then it actually is).

The gun also comes with BLACK VZ Diamondback grips - which are VERY rough - these are much rougher than the CZ Alum w/ grip tape!

Matt Mink changed out the safety for the THIN safeties also!

The DA trigger pull is VERY smooth and the SA is just amazing - then again if you know about Stuart's work I didn't need to tell you that!

Asking $1225 shipped to your FFL or $1200 FTF in DFW area. This gun will be going to Area 4 with me as my backup - the earliest I can ship is 10/29/12

pre_1350868731__img_2173.jpg

pre_1350868749__img_2175.jpg

pre_1350868767__img_2176.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts