CZ funtime

Zac Fields

New Fanatic
Hey all, been watching this thread for a bit, and ordered my 712 utility a few days ago from bud's, still waiting for it to get here.

One question I have, does the nordic 4 shell extension reach out right about to the end of the barrel? Also seen some conflicting info that the gun with a 4 shot extension will make it hold 9+1, this true? if not, how much farther will the 5 shot tube stick out?

robkroupa

Well-Known Fanatic
I have the +4 on mine (pic on page 5 for reference) and the tube sticks out a little past the extended choke but not much. With the +4 mine will hold 8 in the tube, 1 in the chamber, and I believe you can ghost load an additional round for a total of 10 but I'm can't remeber for sure.

Zac Fields

New Fanatic
Rob Kroupa said:
I have the +4 on mine (pic on page 5 for reference) and the tube sticks out a little past the extended choke but not much. With the +4 mine will hold 8 in the tube, 1 in the chamber, and I believe you can ghost load an additional round for a total of 10 but I'm can't remeber for sure.
Hell, I even looked at that picture and remembered after seeing it that it was a 4 shot tube.

Thanks for waking me up a bit! Looks good to me. I plan on sticking in limited, so would work fine with the +4.

robkroupa

Well-Known Fanatic
TacticalK9 said:
Unless you can modify the lifter, you cant ghost load the 712. It will jam the bolt on the round on the lifter.
You are correct, nor sure what I was remembering. I had to bust out the dummy rounds and give it a try this morning when I got home.

5early

Fanatic
You can ghost load the 712. When you push the round on the lifter down you have to hit the button at the back of the lifter. This will let it down a little more and clear the bolt.

Latest posts