Critique my in home practice

taymoor

Skilled Lover
Thank you Kurt. I can't say enough about you. You are a superb shooter, an excellent instructor, a really funny guy, a gentleman, etc. etc. etc. I love it that a person of your status is grounded enough to invest in little old me. I really felt like some real improvement happened today at the range and I have you to thank. Be expecting a christmas card this season ;) . I can't thank you enough! I'll even excuse the purposeful misspelling of my name :banghead:

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Niiieeeeeccccceeeee!

I remember my first trip to Kurts garage with a case of Modelo Negro. I lost my finger in front of the guard, one eye open, and dark beer virginity. It brings a tear to my eye to hear young Taymoor go through the same thing.

I think we should turn Kurts Modello moments in trainin' into a pyramid scheme. Each new shooter you bring by has to get you and five others under you a case of Modello. Everybody wins!!

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I found out that if people catch Kurt right at the beginning of a school year he might train you in exchange for kids' school supplies :sign0151:

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Well School supplies won't getcha no lovin! Fermentation and distilation might, but ya gotta make me smile, So far G.T and Taymoor have done that, but the rest of "youseguys" are WAY too dry. Lighten up! It ain't training...it,s shooting, and it is supposed to be fun! KurtM

Note the extra large Taymoor...spelled right...at least by him, and everything! KurtM

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
Well School supplies won't getcha no lovin! Fermentation and distilation might, but ya gotta make me smile, So far G.T and Taymoor have done that, but the rest of "youseguys" are WAY too dry. Lighten up! It ain't training...it,s shooting, and it is supposed to be fun! KurtM

Note the extra large Taymoor...spelled right...at least by him, and everything! KurtM

well if that is the case, i will come over and train in my underwear.. i am sure that will make you smile!!!

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
This is the **** I miss about every one of you Okies - you are more than willing to go out of your way to help someone and all it cost is some beer. Kurt thanks a bunch for being the stand up guy you are. (I still have to finish ur damn website).

Guys - I hope to see ya'll at Area 4 in a couple weeks!!!!

Latest posts