classifier score affect on overall match

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
m c said:
Im a (or was) a M class shooter at one time, but the slow deluge of stupid has made me shoot like ****
There are stupid people at GM level too, you just have to work with your disabilities :D

loaded605

New Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
you should shoot every target of every stage as fast as you can hit alphas.
I learned this the hard way on Sunday. I'm a new USPSA shooter and we had a super classifier. First stage was Triple Choice, a tough draw for the first stage of the day. I went way too fast and had 5 mikes and a zero stage. Shot well on the other four stages.

ltrain7281

Well-Known Fanatic
Mitch must be talking about me! You may have gamed U class but at least you didn't shoot the white guy twice like me. And to answer the OP's original question, Yes if you screw up a classifier bad enough it will kick your ass in the overall scoring of the match.

dennishoddy

ltrain7281 said:
Mitch must be talking about me! You may have gamed U class but at least you didn't shoot the white guy twice like me. And to answer the OP's original question, Yes if you screw up a classifier bad enough it will kick your ass in the overall scoring of the match.
I'm pretty consistent shooting the white guys. In my way of thinking, if they became a hostage, they deserve a killin'. I do my best to keep it tween the eyes so they don't suffer.

Feegee

The Magic Man
technetium-99m said:
I will give all the advice!!

Seriously though, shoot 92-95% of the target points, then work out how to do it faster. USPSA in a nutshell.
Holy crap why did you not tell me this sooner?? Mmmuuuwwwhahaha but now I know.

Latest posts