Sold/Expired Chambers Custom RDSM(Tm)

Joe C

Pass the mustard
Custom Builder
For those of you interested in having a RDS put on your 1911/2011 style pistol, I present to you the CCP RDSM(Tm)

deadguy

Active Fanatic
Well, just let me know if you decide you want to have it done Jason and I'll take care of yours personally.
Thank you, Joe. For the last week I've been meaning to ask you personally about this setup. I have a few questions (that you've probably answered in the various threads that I need to catch up on) about different sight options.

My biggest concern, really, is not having to refinish the entire slide and ruin the wear patterns I've accumulated. [emoji23]

Joe C

Pass the mustard
Custom Builder
Thank you, Joe. For the last week I've been meaning to ask you personally about this setup. I have a few questions (that you've probably answered in the various threads that I need to catch up on) about different sight options.

My biggest concern, really, is not having to refinish the entire slide and ruin the wear patterns I've accumulated. [emoji23]

No reason to be concerned my friend. I'll only refinish the slide if you want me to do so. But you can always call me anytime.