CEO says TWO-THIRDS of ammunition deliveries have gone MISSING with UPS

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
It would not surprise me if it was employees. A good friend is a long time employee, my money is on the employees!
I have heard long ago that UPS hired felons to work there. Now this was in the 90's, ya know, when shipping a handgun suddenly had to go overnight. Cost immediately went from $15.00 to $35.00 immediately, from there it has just shot up. FedEx was right with them, Sounds like they haven't wanted to deal with firearms for a long, long, long time. Be nice if someone would start a shipping company that was geared tword shipping other than Amazon crap. I have said this same thing for years too. I need to win the lotto, but to do that I'd have to play. With proper backing, and trustworthy management, and employees, the main ones could be totally undercut, and feel like they'd been kneecapped. Or not, because it appears to me they hate us too, like all the other unenlightened sheep in the world. Happy Monday.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I know! Not sure why it's that price? I didn't/can't buy any because my car showed up today that I've been expecting! So I will be out of the gun game and eating Ramen for about the next five years!!:):)

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I have heard long ago that UPS hired felons to work there. Now this was in the 90's, ya know, when shipping a handgun suddenly had to go overnight. Cost immediately went from $15.00 to $35.00 immediately, from there it has just shot up. FedEx was right with them, Sounds like they haven't wanted to deal with firearms for a long, long, long time. Be nice if someone would start a shipping company that was geared tword shipping other than Amazon crap.

I used "ship my gun" thru budsgunshop a couple times several years ago, it worked well then. Reasonable pricing and insured. At least an alternative.