Carry Gun Match November 20, 2011 Heartland Outdoors

ToolBox

Well-Known Fanatic
i have mag pouches you can borrow, (i have a m&p .40 also) also 2 mags will work fine... just show up... text me before the match if you need the mag pouches 4055130893

That would be great. i can put them on my leather belt?
I have not bought a shooting belt, just want to get shootin as soon as i can.
After yesterday i now know i need to get some time on this .40 and get to know her a little better.
The only way i know to do that is...
Send some lead down range and do it often.
Soon we will be like old friends.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a magazine you can borrow, mag pouches and holster, too. That is, if you're right handed and wear a 1.5" belt.

You'll need to buy you own pouches soon. The World Champion uses my holster and pouches, so that's all that's standing in your way to becoming World Champ. Well, that, the practice and that whole skill thing....but it's one step closer!

ToolBox

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a magazine you can borrow, mag pouches and holster, too. That is, if you're right handed and wear a 1.5" belt.

You'll need to buy you own pouches soon. The World Champion uses my holster and pouches, so that's all that's standing in your way to becoming World Champ. Well, that, the practice and that whole skill thing....but it's one step closer!

Working on the whole new holster and pouch thing.

Will need to get that in order so i can go to Steel Challenge.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Somebody mentioned the 2nd gun is ok again... Does this include rimfire rifle? What if I want to shoot rimfire rifle only? Or what about suppressed centerfire?

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Yea, we will have "Second Shoot" again, unless we have 40 bodies there. We will allow Second Shoots until 40 slots is reached.

Sign up for your preferred division first. Then if there is room, we will then go in order of sign-up for Second Shoots.

Yes, you can sign up for only rimfire.

Yes, you can shoot your suppressed centerfire.

NL7CO

Well-Known Fanatic
I may be in trouble.
Shot my new M&P .40 yesterday and love it.
Got a free lesson from troy. Hope i will remember and apply it.
I have 2 mag's but dont have any mag pouches.
How do reloads work in this match and what type of reload is it. Just drop your mag or retain?
Please advise as i would like to shoot this match.

I carry two double mag pouches in the shooting bag. If you need to borrow one, it will be available. Also have a single mag pouch that I never use that stays in the bag that you can have if you remember to ask me about it.

Don

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I am about 75% sure I am gonna be back at Hearltand this weekend. Now to decide which gun to shoot. I think I will try my 625 and my Glock 34.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Sounds like Jesse is going to take advantage of the Second Shoot, tuning up for the OK Revolver match next month in Duncan.

Perfect example of utilizing the Second Shoot option!

Latest posts