Cardboard Targets

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
I know there was a thread that talked about a couple of different places to find targets awhile back but I couldn't find it doing a quick search.

I am wanting to get some USPSA targets for practice and was wondering if someone can point me to a place with the best prices

Also sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

45recoil

likes to party
This may help you out.

I got a uspsa paper target at h&h the last time I used their range and found a local supply store that sells large cardboard sheets on the cheap, bout a couple of those for less than a couple bucks, went hone cut out the paper target abd made it as a stencil and used it to cut out the targets from the cardboard. I got 4 targets out of that.

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
I have thought about doing that I gotta find a place local that sells some if I have to drive to OKC to get sheets of cardboard I would be better off just ordering them I figured I would order some then try to find some sheet cardboard local and save a target to use as a stencil

45recoil

likes to party
Yea I hear ya. I just happened to drive by the shop one day and decided to stop by. If not for that chance I would've just bought some as well.

Latest posts