Burris Tac30, ASP w/ carrier, Mini 14 mags, Safariland and MAYBE a Coye Alpha Echo..

ef9turbo

Well-Known Fanatic
Funding a new optic(s) and need to get rid of what I don't need. I just bought the Burris and the other owner said it was new, never shot with, and mounted by 2A in Tulsa. I shot 10 rounds (to sight it in) through my AR with the Tac 30, just not what I want, especially after looking through some high dollar glass. The following is for sale and the only trade would be a Vortex Viper PST 1-4 capped MOA optic.

--Burris Tac 30 Fullfield, 1-4x24, 30mm, 1/2 MOA adjustments and illuminated reticle in black w/ Burris P.E.P.R 30mm mount. This will cost you about $350 new. I am basically giving this away as the optic itself is this price. This needs to move before I can buy another one. Asking $315 FTF OBO.

--ASP 26" expandable baton in black finish ($90) with ASP rotating sidebreak holster in plain finish($45). Carried but never used, still in good condition-$60

--Safariland ALS 6378-283 RH holster-Made for 19/23/32 but fits all sizes as I've had a G17/34 size guns in it. Comes with paddle and belt attachment-$20

--2 Metal Mini 14 mags, one 10rd and one 15rd(?). Unknown brand, was told by a good friend whom I received them from that they functioned--$20 OBO

--Possibly a Coye Alpha Echo knife with Spec Ops sheath depending on how this stuff sells. Message me for details and order (I promised a member a few months ago that he would have first dibs if I sold it).

All items are located in Owasso, OK and would like a FTF so the buyer can inspect the items first. I will ship items if need be, on your dime of course.

Latest posts