Brownells Lady 3-Gun Pro-Am Challenge

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
This weekend some of our members are shooting in the Brownells Lady 3-Gun match at the South River Gun Club in Atlanta. It is the first ever National all lady 3-gun match.

Good luck to Jennifer Seymour, Angie Cameron (farmgirl) as well as TacGirls LaShanna and Michele from Tulsa. If any others are going let us know so we can follow your match

www.lady3gun.com

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
toothandnail said:
Corrine Mosher, shot our match last month.

She did very well, I'm pretty sure this is her first year shooting 3-gun.
I think it is her first year 3 gunning. She works hard on it as well, you will see her on the big girl tour in the next couple years if she keeps going the way she is.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Adam Balzer (ChargerArms) said:
I think it is her first year 3 gunning. She works hard on it as well, you will see her on the big girl tour in the next couple years if she keeps going the way she is.
I think we have seen the end of the big girl tour.

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
There are so many ladies that I know that are there..........wish I could've gone but still in Jury Trials at work :(
These ladies have been working hard to get ready for this!!

Jennifer Herd Seymour

Glitter Britches
Burk Cornelius said:
This weekend some of our members are shooting in the Brownells Lady 3-Gun match at the South River Gun Club in Atlanta. It is the first ever National all lady 3-gun match.

Good luck to Jennifer Seymour, Angie Cameron (farmgirl) as well as TacGirls LaShanna and Michele from Tulsa. If any others are going let us know so we can follow your match

www.lady3gun.com
Thanks Burk. We had a blast! We were all on squad 16--the best squad!

MarkCO

Well-Known Fanatic
Having worked it and met many of the Ladies for the first time, it was pretty cool. If I had to guess, I honestly think the "Lady Tour" could be dropped by 3GN and it would not dissuade these women from doing it themselves.

jtischauser

MarkCO said:
Having worked it and met many of the Ladies for the first time, it was pretty cool. If I had to guess, I honestly think the "Lady Tour" could be dropped by 3GN and it would not dissuade these women from doing it themselves.
I don't think anyone wants to drop the ladies tour they simply need a more entertaining show. The mens portion is marginally entertaining and the woman's simply is tacked onto that for a few minutes. There isn't going to be a men's pro series as we know it now if things go the way of the rumors. It will be a show with top shooter's entertaining us with shooting and excitement.

MarkCO

Well-Known Fanatic
Obviously I am not on the ProTour, but I sure don't like the rumors I have heard about the plan for Pros in 2015. I am slightly more intrigued by the competition among the women in 2015 than the men anyway. While Lena has been dominant in 2014, I am thinking she will need another gear to keep in front of the coming surge in 2015.

jtischauser

MarkCO said:
Obviously I am not on the ProTour, but I sure don't like the rumors I have heard about the plan for Pros in 2015. I am slightly more intrigued by the competition among the women in 2015 than the men anyway. While Lena has been dominant in 2014, I am thinking she will need another gear to keep in front of the coming surge in 2015.
I love the rumors I've heard! Only one trip to Tulsa for a 3GN pro series type match opens up opportunity for all of the top guys to shoot regionals with everyone else.

The fact of the matter is the industry is not behind the sport and subsequently the show enough to keep going with a show dedicated only to a professional shooting series. The show has to have better ratings or more sponsors to survive.

Sounds like the "pro" series will move to the regionals and the TV show will be more about fast shooting gun entertainment. Like Top a Shot but with the actual top shooters not just dudes with big mouths and cute chicks.

MarkCO

Well-Known Fanatic
But how would you like your one match draw to be Jordan, Garcia, Horner and Thompson? I know you could survive initially and have a fighting chance if you made it to the last stage, but do you really think the guys in 40th to 50th are going to pay the entry fee to shoot one stage?

jtischauser

MarkCO said:
But how would you like your one match draw to be Jordan, Garcia, Horner and Thompson? I know you could survive initially and have a fighting chance if you made it to the last stage, but do you really think the guys in 40th to 50th are going to pay the entry fee to shoot one stage?
Somebody will pay to be on the Pro Serurs and TV. It sounds like every shooter will get more air time even of their ou on the show for one stage/match.

SIarsenal

Active Fanatic
Hey ya'll It has been a long time and many things have changed at S&I Arsenal we have started a website along with our youtube and many of you were there in the beginning we have recently added an author by the name of Dani "Oakley" Bryan who is a sponsored professional competeive shooter who was at the first ever ladies only 3 gun competetion which was sponsored by Brownells and held in Covington GA over Halloween weekend she has written an article on it which is at siarsenel.com here is the link and I hope ya'll go by and read it and even comment at S&I lets us know what you think
http://siarsenal.com...dy-3-gun-proam/

Dani-Oakley-3-1024x685.jpg

jtischauser

SIarsenal said:
Hey ya'll It has been a long time and many things have changed at S&I Arsenal we have started a website along with our youtube and many of you were there in the beginning we have recently added an author by the name of Dani "Oakley" Bryan who is a sponsored professional competeive shooter who was at the first ever ladies only 3 gun competetion which was sponsored by Brownells and held in Covington GA over Halloween weekend she has written an article on it which is at siarsenel.com here is the link and I hope ya'll go by and read it and even comment at S&I lets us know what you think
http://siarsenal.com...dy-3-gun-proam/

Dani-Oakley-3-1024x685.jpg
It's getting close to sponsorship time on the contingency program. You should get involved with us.

Latest posts