BoomerShooter.com Deer Hunting Contest!

dennishoddy

Well, I have to take full responsibility for not reading my own rules, and causing the confusion. My apologies to Kevin D, and Contratulations to Billy D.!

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Guys I didn't mean for that to happen. I was wondering if I was reading it wrong or misunderstood the rules. Next time I'll just keep my mouth shut. Sorry Kev.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I think Wormy owes Kevin a new backpack LOL

Sorry Kev - now you know what its like to be on the price is right and go over your final prize thingamajiggie......

dennishoddy

Meh, no biggie. Just have to save up for a back pack now, lol.

No you don't, the director of the deer hunting contest has made an executive decision to award a consolation prize.
I have a Boyt tactical backpack in green as the prize, and it goes to Kevin. NITB, won at a NRA Banquet.
Send me a PM with your shipping address, and I'll get it out to you.

Mitch Rapp

Well-Known Fanatic
Whoa! thanks man! Me and a couple of guys are starting a youth program at my church where we are going to get the kids outdoors for hikes, camping and other things kids these days just don't do enough of, so it will get used! I really appreciate it!

Porter

Active Fanatic
Thanks for the great contest Dennis! I hope to have more entries next year ;)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Well I drug out this Maxpedition bag today to bring it to Billy and I gotta say it is Saweeeeet!!! Make sure you head over to Red Dawn and pick up one for yourself!

Latest posts