Biggest "carry" mistakes

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Jeff said:
Been exiled on my last transfer in California for two years. The budgets are so tight we dont even see a steady flow of cops here.

I kind of miss the guys with fobus holsters and tight rebel flag t shirts eating ice cream.
We miss you brother

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
68ec97479910ab8f61f7611d521d17c4.jpg

The belt slide... meh. You rookies missed a few things. A...how many gosh darn ropes does he need? And exactly how in the wide, wide world of sports is he that close to that cinch without horse hair all over those black clothes?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Matt Rigsby said:
Just the fact that Walker TEXAS ranger is wearing a Brazilian **** gun (frame mounted safety, that's a Taurus), should let you know that the show is downright awful.
I hated the Taurus years

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
Jesse Tischauser said:
Moral of the story is anyone that is appendix carrying

is probably an indigenous local with a Glock in his drawers waiting to go off.... Unless they are a trained guy with a proper holster and enough sense to spell 'trigger discipline".

This is the 3rd wave and resurgence of "appendix carry" we have had in my life time. Mexican carry refined.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Burk Cornelius said:
A new one from today but I have seen it before. A paddle holster tucked in the belt NOT inside the pants like its supposed to be. #FAIL
I see this a lot. H&H just a couple weeks ago before the match was the most recent sighting.

KYTrunkMonkey

Fanatic
I'll tell one on myself. Went to meet a dude from craigslist to buy a Harley. Packing an ankle holster and an iwb since I have no idea who I'm meeting with a few thousand cash. While loading the bike onto my trailer, somehow ankle gets tangled with the footpeg, and ankle gun falls onto the ground. Dude bends over, picks up the gun and says here, you dropped this. I felt like douchebag. Live and learn.

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
Matt Rigsby said:
HA! The box on the counter says Einstein bagels lol
Good chance that is a Nevada or California cop... Einstein's is a Norcal and big city Nevada thing...... I'd bet this is over by San Francisco... they don't like shooting bad... er... crim.... ah... anybody over there.

Modoc

Active Fanatic
Jeff said:
Good chance that is a Nevada or California cop... Einstein's is a Norcal and big city Nevada thing...... I'd bet this is over by San Francisco... they don't like shooting bad... er... crim.... ah... anybody over there.
NorCal? Never heard of Einstein's up here, but anything south of Williams is Southern California anyway. [emoji6]

Haven't seen any faux pas cary wise lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Saw this commando today and had to sneak a picture. 1911 in a floppy field holster on a nylon GI webbing belt.

BUT DON'T WORRY HE HAD A LICENSE. I know this because it was on his belt in a little plastic see thru pouch.

I did not feel safer with this man around
174a4a4b9dbe9724629a67d60c66e2fb.jpg
3325f2fa5cff50f45739012d4dee76fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Burk Cornelius said:
Saw this commando today and had to sneak a picture. 1911 in a floppy field holster on a nylon GI webbing belt.

BUT DON'T WORRY HE HAD A LICENSE. I know this because it was on his belt in a little plastic see thru pouch.

I did not feel safer with this man around
174a4a4b9dbe9724629a67d60c66e2fb.jpg
3325f2fa5cff50f45739012d4dee76fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
were you scoping on his junk?

Latest posts