Biggest "carry" mistakes

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Everyone has seen them, the person carrying that you just shake your head and say WTF?

Beside lack of training, what are the biggest mistakes you've seen?

I'll go first. Tuckers Onion Burgers OKC, a dude walks in wearing camo fatigues tucked in his combat boots, open carrying a Glock 26/27 in a Serpa holster and a full size Glock magazine sticking out of it. There are at least 3 right there in one scenario. The only thing right was that he was at Tuckers

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
A friend of mine that's a cop in a large city in CA had a guy in his department get in an altercation with a guy who was appendix carrying. The guy tried to draw his gun. so the cop hit him with his taser. He had his booger hook on the boom switch and when the juice hit him he squeezed off a round into his dick, balls and femoral artery.

dennishoddy

I was at an auction awhile back. There was a guy OC'ing a highpoint. He had on a blue chambray shirt untucked, but had the tail of the shirt tucked behind the gun so it stood out vs letting it hang and cover. Nothing against OC, it was just odd the way he carried it.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Open carry with one of those shitty, plastic, yaqui-style holsters that leave 80% of the gun exposed. Like the free ones that Springfield sells with every gun, but worse.

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
Mitch Gibson said:
Open carry with one of those shitty, plastic, yaqui-style holsters that leave 80% of the gun exposed. Like the free ones that Springfield sells with every gun, but worse.
68ec97479910ab8f61f7611d521d17c4.jpg

Sucks being wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I've seen several people "conceal carrying" with a fobus/**** holster that has a t-shirt lazily draped over it.
You can clearly see a brick sticking out of their side and the muzzle sticking out past the shirt.

wixthedog

Well-Known Fanatic
At least Walker didn't have his cross-draw rig on for that pic, now that is silly.

I saw a guy at a fast food place lose his pistol from his crappy small of the back holster when the back of the chair grabbed it. Fortunately the place the nearly empty and I was the only one that saw. He wore the look of shame and quickly finished up and left.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
A new one from today but I have seen it before. A paddle holster tucked in the belt NOT inside the pants like its supposed to be. #FAIL

Latest posts