Best out of the box production gun

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
The Glock is a very reliable firearm and does very well with many people, but I'm sure most of you all know my vote goes for the M&P pro 5"
It comes stock with the black rear sight and front FO sights, so unless you're just wanting a thinner front post, you don't need to change them out.
Reliability is great, the mags drop freely, and the ergonomics are much better than the Brick/glock (for me at least).
The trigger sucks in stock form, but so does the glock so either option there would need some work.

Going straight from the gun shop to the match, I would have to go M&P.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Best out of box is Springfield XDm 5.25 9mm. Has everything needed to start shooting. Good sights and trigger. Maybe could use some trigger work, but out of box it is not a handicap. With a shitty holster and mag pouches included, you can buy it and go shoot a match.

Gun only, I think CZ Custom guns that they sell through distributors are better. You can get a raced up CZ for $800-1800, depending on options, and usually with 3-4 mags included.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Mitch Gibson said:
Best out of box is Springfield XDm 5.25 9mm. Has everything needed to start shooting. Good sights and trigger. Maybe could use some trigger work, but out of box it is not a handicap. With a shitty holster and mag pouches included, you can buy it and go shoot a match.

Gun only, I think CZ Custom guns that they sell through distributors are better. You can get a raced up CZ for $800-1800, depending on options, and usually with 3-4 mags included.
$800-$1800? Seriously?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk 5.3

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Yeah, I can't find it in myself to spend over $1k for a gun that will be limited on mods and can't go past 10 rounds.

Latest posts