Benelli M3

[email protected]

Well-Known Fanatic
It's i think a 22" barrel with chokes. Only comes with the choke that's in it and the owner has no clue what choke it is. Owner claims it is an 8+1 capacity. It had a side saddle on it but it looks like the current owner removed it with a claw hammer.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
If you can get the M1 it for $600-700 out the door your doing good. I bought the gun Chambers is shooting for $650 and it had a few goddies on it but he had to chop the barrel down from 26". Tony's M1 was $730 shipped but it was in good condition and came with the box and chokes and all that stuff. I jus tbought a M1 with a slug barrel for under $700 that is in nece condition. Offer him $600 on the M1 and your ready to go.

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
BillyD if you are looking for a cool wall hanger/home defence shotgun the M3 is the way to go. If you are looking for a good 3-gun type shotgun get the M1, you WILL NOT like the M3 if you shoot much. I could type about a page and a half about why, but I don't feel like it, so take this for what it is. KurtM

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I was hot on the trail of an M4 when I started before Kurt pointed me in the right direction. Not a bad guy to have around if you need benelli advice or a hangover.

Latest posts