Benelli Ethos

dpd0710

Well-Known Fanatic
I have been curious about the Benelli Ethos. Did any of you attending the SHOT Show ask if they would be making those in a 3 Gun config later down the road? Such as shorter barrel, black composite stock, etc.?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I saw it on the walk past but didn't have time to stop. I asked one of the Team Benelli guys about it and I think the problem with it for 3 gun us that it doesn't use a full mag tube diameter barrel ring. It sounded like it had one of those rinky dink little rings like the Montefeltero where you can't extend the magazine tube. I need to do more research though.

fireloo

Fanatic
I actually helped the film makers with the shooting of the video featuring the female violinists and the motorcyclist.
We spent several days in September on the Bonneville Salt Flats getting footage of the girls, bike and shotgun. Had a great time.
As far as a 3 gun version of the Ethos, I'm guessing it won't happen. My understanding is that it was conceived and designed as a hunting gun only.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I fondled it and spoke with Kurt M and Trapr about it. It has a "capped" (that is my term) magazine tube really similar to the Montefeltero and are only planned in wood for the moment. I do think it would be a wonderful shotgun to carry for upland birds. Nice, light and seems like it will be a pleasure to shoot. I like how the recoil device is built into the butt pad and no chevrons cut into the wood. The wood was very pretty. The carrier will still eat your thumb, but not as easily as the M2.

Latest posts