BatshiOt crazy ex wife

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
Not yet.

I'm going to try and stick with the one I'm currently married to. But they are all crazy. You just have to find the least crazy or at least deal with the crazy you have.

busykngt

Well-Known Fanatic
Seven on the 'Crazy' scale seems a little too high to be considered a spousal candidate.*

* Based on my "third time's the charm" experience.

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic
I told my daughter's years ago, "All women are crazy, all men are åssholes."

"Some are rank amateurs, some are professionals. Work to keep your 'crazy' in check and avoid professional åssholes, regardless on how they make you 'feel' at the time."

"If a guy is willing to step in front of you to protect you from danger, THAT is the åsshole you want. It's then he can go full retard. Let him do his job."

"Oh yes, and remember one thing. Your åsshole has already had one Mother. He left her for you. He doesn't need a second one."

Z

rugerron

Well-Known Fanatic
My second wife passed and was a definite keeper. 12 years younger than me. Miss her daily. Divorced my 1st wife and it was amicable, we used the same lawyer and still keep in touch on the holidays.

Tried looking again, what a mistake. never look, let it just happen. There are plenty of gold digging, bat $hit crazy, druggies, alcoholic, lying, lazy, back stabbing, whores out there. I found a couple of those and ran for the hills asap. I have learned that being by myself is fine and comforting. In my line of work, self storage manager, I meet a lot of opportunities and hear all the stories. If you have a good one, work hard to keep her. If you have one that gives you nightmares, do your damndest to kick her to the curb asap.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
I seriously envy those who found the perfect match on their first try. Third time's a charm for me, Mrs Bender is an angel that I don't deserve.
third time is a charm huh? sure you deserve her and she deserves you. enjoy yourselves. life is short...too short to be with a crazyars or a PIA