BatshiOt crazy ex wife

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
I was blessed the 2nd time. Mrs boatdoc was found in a nursing home!!! LOL

she worked there. I use d to get my pay for housecalls from her. she kept hinting that she lived near me..blah blah blah. I was fresh off a bad divorce from the whore of indiana. She ha s put up with me since 1985. I cannot believe that. Whatever she wants to buy or do is fine by me. she paid her dues and then some(sorry to say she paid some dues for picking me when I was still raw and the whore was still bothering me--how do you make that up to someone you love? )

Last edited:

david_root2000

Fanatic
I had a girl living with me at one time. We went to CA for a week to stay with her aunt. By Tuesday, she was so out of it. She Accused me of sleeping with her 69 year old aunt. I bolted and hopped on a trolly. Left her standing in front of a closed restaurant she insisted was open. I took a train back to NY (3 day ride). She flew back. I would not return to my place until she was gone. I evicted her. She took a bunch of my stuff. Never spoke to her again. Truly bat sh*t crazy. Jealous beyond belief. Serious trust issues. The stuff she took was worth the price to get rid of her.

Happy now with my second wife that loves to shoot my DW Valor and PM-9
David

rugerron

Well-Known Fanatic
Would it not be perfect to find a wife that just wants reloading equipment for her birthday or Christmas to keep you full of ammo at all times! BUT, she may just be getting you out of the house to the range to get her "BUDDY" over when the coast is clear.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
All right, so here's the story.

The latest escapade that is the saga of the batshit crazy ex-wife is this. As many no I'm transitioning to a new job in Indiana. During this training. I am living with my daughter, son-in-law, and grandkids. Earlier this week the ex-wife called my daughter at about 1 AM asking if she would drive about 35 miles to pick her up from work. She's got a decent job building transmissions at a Chrysler plant. So the rationale behind needing a ride home from work was as follows.

A few years ago she bought a piece of **** Dodge dart, brand new that has been plagued with electrical issues since day one. Since she is not as smart as the average Teacup blonde, she eventually decided that since the dealership would not fix her Dodge, she simply decided to stop making the payments. So as anybody with half a brain can figure out five months after stopping payment they repossessed her car at work.

Well I did get a fairly good laugh out of this, it really didn't surprise me much. This is the kind of mentality that this bimbo has had the last 33 years that I've known her. Instead of fixing the problem like any normal human being would do, she decides it's best to replace one problem with a whole new one.

One key point to take from this is simply this. If you are claiming a car is undrivable as a lemon, Don't be seen driving it every day. It would also be advisable that if you start making payments on a vehicle for five months, don't leave your gun in the glove box at your place of work that prohibits firearms on the property. It seems, she is going to face a review board, To face disciplinary or even termination at work. Is the best job she's ever had, but like I said before none of the stuff surprises me from this, since I can't see the word I want to, I'll substitute clam.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Zooid, just to let you know I've decided to copy that picture. It's really rather nice, I like it. It's got an individual that kind a resembles me if I were a bit more redneck when I was in my 20s. And it's even got a snazzy blue FJA. You know I just love those. So I do greatly thank you for that.

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic
Zooid, just to let you know I've decided to copy that picture. It's really rather nice, I like it. It's got an individual that kind a resembles me if I were a bit more redneck when I was in my 20s. And it's even got a snazzy blue FJA. You know I just love those. So I do greatly thank you for that.

Lemme know if you need the caption updated . . . . . . it would be my pleasure.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
All right, so here's the story.

The latest escapade that is the saga of the batshit crazy ex-wife is this. As many no I'm transitioning to a new job in Indiana. During this training. I am living with my daughter, son-in-law, and grandkids. Earlier this week the ex-wife called my daughter at about 1 AM asking if she would drive about 35 miles to pick her up from work. She's got a decent job building transmissions at a Chrysler plant. So the rationale behind needing a ride home from work was as follows.

A few years ago she bought a piece of **** Dodge dart, brand new that has been plagued with electrical issues since day one. Since she is not as smart as the average Teacup blonde, she eventually decided that since the dealership would not fix her Dodge, she simply decided to stop making the payments. So as anybody with half a brain can figure out five months after stopping payment they repossessed her car at work.

Well I did get a fairly good laugh out of this, it really didn't surprise me much. This is the kind of mentality that this bimbo has had the last 33 years that I've known her. Instead of fixing the problem like any normal human being would do, she decides it's best to replace one problem with a whole new one.

One key point to take from this is simply this. If you are claiming a car is undrivable as a lemon, Don't be seen driving it every day. It would also be advisable that if you start making payments on a vehicle for five months, don't leave your gun in the glove box at your place of work that prohibits firearms on the property. It seems, she is going to face a review board, To face disciplinary or even termination at work. Is the best job she's ever had, but like I said before none of the stuff surprises me from this, since I can't see the word I want to, I'll substitute clam.
Damn small world! I work in the Perrysburg Ohio plant that makes the torque converters for their transmissions. My son also bought a dart! Not Chrysler's best car for sure.
Feel bad for your situation as there are a bunch of idgits in the plant I work at and I see that kind of thought process quite often!

Busa Dave

Well-Known Fanatic
My God! Bet you are glad that you have gotten rid of that albatross around your neck! With respect to what your Ex has done---people sometimes make stupid decisions...

rugerron

Well-Known Fanatic
I am surprised that a woman has not chimed in yet with her story about her batshiot crazy ex husband. Surely there are female members here at this forum.

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
No making me want to get married anytime soon here fellas. Also not helping is that all of my time is spent either working or on gun forums while cooking bacon and hanging with the dog. Girls that are my age (30ish) and not married mostly have quite a few red flags. The slightly younger ones are mostly libtards but I live in a college town. "The more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

Latest posts