Bad Motor Scooter

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Idiot! Also who was filming this????? Did he get water to put the fire out? Darwin at his finest! Electric scooter.....Ah noooo I don't think so!
You would think that the first thing to do would be to open the door and drag the thing outside. but the white man was not that smart!

Maybe I should have put this over on the post "Americans are the stupidest people on earth."

1649945733923.gif

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Idiot! Also who was filming this????? Did he get water to put the fire out? Darwin at his finest! Electric scooter.....Ah noooo I don't think so!
BL:
I think it was a security camera on the wall watching the door and you don't want to put water on an electric fire. Best would be to drag it out into the yard, out of the house and deal with it outside.

1649966520339.gif

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

BL:
I think it was a security camera on the wall watching the door and you don't want to put water on an electric fire. Best would be to drag it out into the yard, out of the house and deal with it outside.

View attachment 25531
I agree fully! I know you never put water on an electrical fire, that's why I said that. I still hold to the Darwin award for dumb ass' like that lol

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
I agree fully! I know you never put water on an electrical fire, that's why I said that. I still hold to the Darwin award for dumb ass' like that lol
Me too.
I just don't want someone to say, Well they told me to throw water on the electric fire.
You know what we have running around out there now days. 1649970065740.gif

1649969902212.gif