Ask the semi-pro

Zekernst

H & H
I still think it was funny, perhaps the mod was looking at buying himself some clips for his evil black rifle of death?

Zekernst

H & H
so if it has a short barrel, its a sbrubr? Nice, I like it, very official sounding! Does that mean the next government agency will be the department of the ubr? A lightweight barrel model will be a lubr? This could be fun!

Zekernst

H & H
What happened to the semi-pro's? Are they too searching for IMR4895 or Varget or cfe223 or IMR4350 or blah blah blah blah? Seems like I have learned more about .223 loading in the last month then I ever cared to know. I wanna see someone load it with green dot, or red dot or maybe even international clays!

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
Zekernst said:
What happened to the semi-pro's? Are they too searching for IMR4895 or Varget or cfe223 or IMR4350 or blah blah blah blah? Seems like I have learned more about .223 loading in the last month then I ever cared to know. I wanna see someone load it with green dot, or red dot or maybe even international clays!
I have a recipe for clays and for titegroup for 223 loads. I have never used them but they are there and if a guy were to try them and they worked it would sure make a pound of powder go a long ways at 3.1 grains for the titegroup and 3.2 grains for the clays.

Zekernst

H & H
Not we got this semi-pro thing rolling again! And carl, it kinda worries me that anyone would let you near anything that runs on electricity!

Carl Frazier

Active Fanatic
I know right!! Then there is the Jack Daniels with just a pinch of titegroup to keep the ptsd under control LOL its a tough life bro

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
Carl Frazier said:
I know right!! Then there is the Jack Daniels with just a pinch of titegroup to keep the std under control LOL its a tough life bro
Corrected it for you

Zekernst

H & H
Dude, that is by far the funnest match we shoot! I think we should just show up next month and play stupid! Bet the cowboy shooters just take off!

Zekernst

H & H
consulted my physician today, he said physically i'm okay, but he couldn't comment on my mental status, nor the crowd i run with! lol

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Semi Pro qualifier match today! I wonder how many of or Demi's are going to be lost to the ranks of Pro status now? :(

Latest posts