Ask the semi-pro

Chambers

actual GM
to be quite honest, when I tried to log in the next time and it said I had been banned till the first, I was shocked, then in awe, then, once again, I giggled(aloud). Never once did I feel I was wrong though? Does
that mean I have no soul? lol

I think it means you are a well-adjusted, normal person.

It's the ones that have posted there and haven't been banned that I worry about.

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic
to be quite honest, when I tried to log in the next time and it said I had been banned till the first, I was shocked, then in awe, then, once again, I giggled(aloud). Never once did I feel I was wrong though? Does that mean I have no soul? lol

If you got banned til the first, let's hear from Jeremy to see how long he got booted for .

I've not been banned yet. I'm touched at your concern. I do however just delete most of my responses before I hit the post button.

Me too .

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
I think it means you are a well-adjusted, normal person.

It's the ones that have posted there and haven't been banned that I worry about.

By that logic I'm the most well-adjusted person here since I've been banned at least 7 or 8 times.

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic
just got my first 3 day ban over there for calling someone an idiot when he questioned my comment on how tracer ammo is irresponsible and stupid.

I saw that and was laughing my ass off . I was thinking the same thing .

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic
What for this time?

Wormey got the first crack in about the clip/mag thing before Zeke said something . Then it all got deleted . Some price gouger had a ar listed for about twice what is worth, and didn't know to much about the thing except it had a 30 rd clip . OSA mods really don't like "BS" in their holy classifies .

Zekernst

H & H
I love it here! You guys are seriously hilarous, oh, wait a minute, let me see if I get kicked off for posting hilarous again? Guess not. very nice. I just thought it was straight jackassary that the guy was trying to gouge without using the proper terminology? If your gonna pull some unsuspecting panicked fellow shooters trows down, at least sound like you've done this before?

Zekernst

H & H
just popped over and apparently the assault speech ban has been lifted. I did find the guys post again and strangely the guys ar now comes with a 30 round magazine? He must have traded somebody his clip for a magazine? I thought they were all bought up? Oh well, good for all the potential buyers.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
What for this time?
Posting too many pictures apparently...
is there a rule agaist it?
Wormey got the first crack in about the clip/mag thing before Zeke said something . Then it all got deleted . Some price gouger had a ar listed for about twice what is worth, and didn't know to much about the thing except it had a 30 rd clip . OSA mods really don't like "BS" in their holy classifies .
All of this plus there is one mod that just makes up his own rules and dictates what he sees fit. He's very moody.

Who bans Accurate Ron? Seriously?
Same mod as above I'm guessing.

Latest posts