Ask the semi-pro

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
Wormydog1724 said:
Dear Semi-Pro,

If a girl I being home from the bar pukes in my bed, do I finish or kick her out?
Make her clean it up and finish it up in the back yard. The dog will clean it up before the morning.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Wormydog1724 said:
Dear Semi-Pro,

If a girl I being home from the bar pukes in my bed, do I finish or kick her out?
do you really need to ask?

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
So hypothetically speaking, if your 2011 malfunctions during a stage, is it ok to drop the mag and look down the barrel?

eta: Not my 2011. My 2011 almost always never sometimes malfunctions. 80% of the time, it works every time.

Wild Bill1

Well-Known Fanatic
I have one too, I'm trying to finish up my rifle. I just can't seem to drop the 4 meelion dollars it takes for a boomfab. So can I just grind most of the bottom of the BCG off and what about leaving the cam pin out and maybe that worthless little cotter pin. Who needs that stuff anyways right?

Yours truly.

dennishoddy

Wormydog1724 said:
So hypothetically speaking, if your 2011 malfunctions during a stage, is it ok to drop the mag and look down the barrel?

eta: Not my 2011. My 2011 almost always never sometimes malfunctions. 80% of the time, it works every time.
The dog is in the house! Been awhile since you've been on the boards. :D

Latest posts