AR Photo Thread

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I do suggest renaming the thread title to something less like "the other forum". Just a suggestion.

+1

I think we need use specific photo threads. I never look at these threads because I get sick of seeing the stock M&P's with just a light or different grip.

If I want to learn about 3 gun setups then I know to go to the 3 gun phto thread. If I want to learn about long range setups I know to go to the long range thread. If I want to learn about hunting AR's I go there. See my point?

If I want to browse random rifles all day I can go on gun broker.

I would suggest we make a safe queen thread too for Tony's rifles.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I take them out of the safe all the time.
They just don't make it out of the living room.

Rusty Shackleford

Active Fanatic
LarueTacticalStealth3.jpg

Drail

New Fanatic
I was looking at all these beautiful weapons and my wife came up behind me while i was wipeing the drool from my chin. she reached into my pocket and took my wallet and said i could look all i wanted but don't get any ideas!

264Magnum

7'5" flame thrower
IMG_0196.jpg

16" money pit
DSCF1572.jpg

11.5"
IMG_0034.jpg

The Killer Bee
KillerBee6.jpg

Decided against building a yellow AR. Stripped it, and turned it into this, my hunting AR.

DSCF1962.jpg

Repete34

USSA
29xaczb.jpg

2s8n0aa.jpg

Stag Lower, Del-Ton 11.5 upper, Vltor CAS-V hand guard, BCM charging handle, Magpul BAD lever, VLTOR butstock, ARMS 40L rear sight, Samson flipmount W/Aimpoint 3X, ARMS 22M68 mount w/Aimpoint ML3 2moa, Magpul MIAD grip, Surefire M900 w/ ARMS 17DL double throw lever, Surefire MB556K muzzle break, Surefire FA556-212 suppressor and a Rock River ambi safety

Better pics added.

Repete34

USSA
Very nice, but ya left one thing out.....SPECS!!!!

Stag Lower, Del-Ton 11.5 upper, Vltor CAS-V hand guard, VLTOR butstock, ARMS 40L rear sight, Samson flipmount W/Aimpoint 3X, ARMS 22M68 mount w/Aimpoint ML3 2moa, Magpul MIAD grip, Surefire M900 w/ ARMS 17DL double throw lever, Surefire MB556K muzzle break, Surefire FA556-212 suppressor and a Rock River ambi safety

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
7'5" flame thrower

16" money pit

11.5"

The Killer Bee

Decided against building a yellow AR. Stripped it, and turned it into this, my hunting AR.

DSCF1962.jpg

How do you like that ACE Ultra light stock? I have one sitting on the bench waiting on install.

Danny Tanner

Well-Known Fanatic
My DPMS LR-308. The only things I've added are the Hogue grip and the MI flip up rear sight. (sorry for these crappy cell phone pics)

2010-11-21220222.jpg

Very near future plans include MagPul angled forend grip or a magwell grip, extended quad rail with cut-out for the existing sight (unsure which brand, probably MI), MagPul ACS, a JP Industries Bennie Cooley muzzle break (probably the first to come in this list), and then a trigger of unknown make and model. Thought about internal parts, depending on where I want to take this rifle. Interested in competition, so we'll see if that takes off.

Either way, even is this thing is a blast to shoot, I absolutely love it and can't wait to start making it even better. Several hundred rounds in and only 1 misfire, which was a dud round.

Deacon

Well-Known Fanatic
Is that a Stag upper?

It’s a complete Colt 6920.

Rest of the specs include a Hogue grip, SOPMOD stock, Knights Armament drop in RIS, Knights Armament covers, and fore grip.
Scope is a Millett DMS-1 in an American Defense Recon QD mount, and an ARMS #40L buis.

Scope has a new home, so if anyone has an Aimpoint comp M2/ML2 to spare... <_<

Repete34

USSA
It’s a complete Colt 6920.

Rest of the specs include a Hogue grip, SOPMOD stock, Knights Armament drop in RIS, Knights Armament covers, and fore grip.
Scope is a Millett DMS-1 in an American Defense Recon QD mount, and an ARMS #40L buis.

Scope has a new home, so if anyone has an Aimpoint comp M2/ML2 to spare... <_<

Stag uses the same ARMS BUIS and side sling on the gas block.

Latest posts