AR Photo Thread

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Since all my parts finally came in and I was able to finish putting her together. Figured I'd start a photo thread. I know Wormydog has tons of goodies for us to view.

66351150676689690366.jpg

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Nice rifle bdb. That midlength moe handguard is tits. What muzzle device is that? I can't tell on my iPhone.

Lol. I'm glad I'm labeled as the AR whore around here. My friend just said today he thinks I have a magpul fetish. I ain't denying it.

I do suggest renaming the thread title to something less like "the other forum". Just a suggestion.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Nice rifle bdb. That midlength moe handguard is tits. What muzzle device is that? I can't tell on my iPhone.

Lol. I'm glad I'm labeled as the AR whore around here. My friend just said today he thinks I have a magpul fetish. I ain't denying it.

I do suggest renaming the thread title to something less like "the other forum". Just a suggestion.

I'm very happy with the Magpul Mid Handguard - esp at the 30 dollar price. I'm not mounting a bunch of gadgets on it so no need for a quad rail. This is just my screw around AR. The muzzle device is just the one that came on it. It's a cheap DSA upper - I may put a battle comp on it - who knows.

Also bout to get a cheap bushnell acog knockoff. I read a review over at m4carbine.net - and this sucker withstood EVERYTHING they threw at it. Underwater for 15 minutes, 2 hours in the freezer, dropped on concrete - and it keep ticking

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I just got my dream AR finished and you just want me to give it away??!

If you come to the 3 gun tomorrow I'll let you touch it.

redneck1861

No, I didn't get arrested
I just got my dream AR finished and you just want me to give it away??!

If you come to the 3 gun tomorrow I'll let you touch it.

I'd like to make it out to at least watch a match, but right now I don't think I could do a 3-gun with my Mossberg 500 with a pistol grip anly.

But maybe when I get the money, yall could help me with suggestions to build one as cool as the ones on here

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
That mossberg will work. I shot a Benelli nova for awhile and I really liked it. Come join the addiction

redneck1861

Well I really meant that I couldn't handle it, I have the one with the 18.5" barrel and no stock, just the pistol grip. It hurts to shoot with just birdshot, I can handle 00 Buck, but I have shot 1 slug through it and it almost broke my wrist.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Not current, but too busy to take new pic.
Changed a few things around and added some as well:

arfamilyphoto.jpg

.223 SPR in the back
.223 11" Suppressed SBR on the left
9mm Suppressed SBR on the right
.22 Suppressed SBR upper in front
Not pictured is the .45acp Suppressed SBR

redneck1861

Yall need to quit posting pictures of these badass AR's, yall are gonna make me have to go get a loan on my car, just to get me one of those cool toys

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
Here's what hides behind the bedroom door for now. Until I get my SBR built.
IMG_0382.jpg

Mitch Rapp

Well-Known Fanatic
Here is mine, Don't have the grip or light on it now, re doing all that. Need an olive AFG and an angle mount for the light.

AR.jpg

Chambers

actual GM
Good god man, why so many scope rings?

Here's my humble 18" gun.

I just spray painted my stainless compensator. I do hope it hasn't shifted my POI. :)

P8271691.jpg

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Here are my 2
Top one is a Bushmaster lower with YHM upper chambered in 5.56 I'll be changing the handguards to the 13" TRX Extreme and putting different sights on it and a Spikes compensator.

The bottom one is Spikes upper and lower in 9mm with a YHM Wraith suppressor.
I'm waiting on the stamp so I can put a 5" barrel on it and make it a 2 stamp gun. It will have a 9" handguard on it when I'm done.

100_0238.jpg

Mitch Rapp

Well-Known Fanatic
Good god man, why so many scope rings?

Reason for the multiple rings was that this is an interim setup, and I didn't want to spend any extra money on rings. I had those 4 laying around, and figured since they were cheap rings, and I really prefer the wide rings so your scope has less leverage if dropped, I would put them like that. Figure it can't hurt, and might help if I drop the gun. I first saw guns set up that way in a book by Dave Lauck, for the reason of reducing the risk of damage to a scope.

May be overkill, but, oh well, not like they weigh much.

Latest posts