AR-15 Magazines

PanHandlerFL

Well-Known Fanatic
FYI for anyone not familiar with Palmetto State Armory website, check out their "Daily Deals" for some PMag steals like...5.56 premium Bolt Carrier Group, charging handle and 10 Pmag 30rd for $179.00 and they have many more "package deals" including 10 D&H aluminium in black 30rounders for $119.00 and others. Never had a problem with PSA products.

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
Just got email from Aim Surplus, Pmags 8.95, Duramags 8.49, at least mag prices starting to get back to normal but during all the madness mags didn't go quite as crazy as ammo, my favorite LGS always had stock, little higher than normal maybe dollar or two a mag, just referring to Pmags

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I do understand this is on AR Mags, however we do have a 2 types of Mag material Plastic & metal discussed so far
When plastic mags came out, we had reps trying to get High Power shooters to try them.
I got 2 M14 plastic mags brand new free of charge to shoot a match with.

In Off hand it's 1 round loaded into a locked mag. I got a FTFeed right off with 2 more, I just removed the mag
tossed it out into the range. Grabbed my real M14 mag, steel & continued. If it failed in Off hand just
think of Rapid fire sitting. :eek: I'm a metal man.

Other than 2 plastic 30 rd Mini 30 mags I never wasted $ on plastic again. Just my. .02

billvincent

Fanatic
The ONLY mags I've ever had a problem with are the plastic ones. I buy 30 round mags anywhere I see them at a decent price, and I've yet to find a metal mag that I had a problem with. I've bought them in 3 packs from Stag for 45.00, and I've bought them from yard sales for 5.00, and one is just as good as the other. The plastic mags, I have two, and both have given me a hard time latching, and feeding.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
FYI for anyone not familiar with Palmetto State Armory website, check out their "Daily Deals" for some PMag steals like...5.56 premium Bolt Carrier Group, charging handle and 10 Pmag 30rd for $179.00 and they have many more "package deals" including 10 D&H aluminium in black 30rounders for $119.00 and others. Never had a problem with PSA products.
Don't know how long you have been around the AR field. but it was just a couple years ago that PSA had Gen2 Pmags for 10 for $80/free shipping. I know a lot of guys that bought a lot of Pmags. Keep watching they will get close to that again.

DSG has 10 for $98 right now but there is some shipping on them.

Keep your eyes open the prices will get better, but you have to be ready when the sale hits.

Primary Arms has them for $10.46, but there is shipping, It will get better, be ready.

Last edited:

Zipper046

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Pmags and good ole Mil-spec for me....that's all I've ever used/tried and they work....can't seem to find a reason to try others....unless, of course, I buy another AR, LOL...

Latest posts