Anyone Seen Open Carry?

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Has anyone seen any open carry since the law went into play? I expected to see a lot when the law started just because people can do it, but I haven't seen a single person. So much for the wild west theory. Hehe

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I carried open as in the bottom of my holsters pistol was sticking the bottom of my shirt about 2-3" at a gas station and a department store the first day. Other than that I haven't seem any guns in Logan county.

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
I saw one older guy (mid 60s) open carrying a ruger LCP at McAllisters in Moore last weekend.

That's the only person I've seen.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
My shirt got hung up on my holster while getting out of my car and I didn't notice it for about 6'. That's all the open carry I've seen or done. heh

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I saw this little guy packing a Glock 22 around yesterday.

E1579A0E-EBD8-4E82-A2D2-6D7265C6D4C6-127-0000000947660F79.jpg

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Gangsta hold their gun sideways ... Holding it upside down is like ultra-gansta

sefentress

Well-Known Fanatic
I have been since the first but probably not much longer, it has started a few conversations and drawn a few looks but not a lot of angst. I wore the empty holster in one place and an employee came over to tell me it was not allowed, I said ok and just kept walking he went to the manager and whispered in his ear that I was packing so he came over and asked me a bunch of questions about why I wanted to carry and I told him a lot of his customers carry concealed he just didnt know it. He says thats OK with him just not open???????

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
I have open carried, just not much in public. I did while outside my cousins house unloading the car and playing with the kiddos but if anyone notice they either just went about their buisness or fainted without a noise because I didn't see any caos, or hear any complaints.

backspur

Fanatic
I saw a guy open carrying at a local sporting goods store. It was everything I expected it would be. He was a scruffy looking old guy wearing overalls and a huge white beard. He was carrying an old Ruger auto in a horizontal shoulder rig with a double mag pouch on the off side. It was making me uncomfortable the way the muzzle of that Ruger was sweeping all over the store.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
I have been since the first but probably not much longer, it has started a few conversations and drawn a few looks but not a lot of angst. I wore the empty holster in one place and an employee came over to tell me it was not allowed, I said ok and just kept walking he went to the manager and whispered in his ear that I was packing so he came over and asked me a bunch of questions about why I wanted to carry and I told him a lot of his customers carry concealed he just didnt know it. He says thats OK with him just not open???????

What store was it?

sofapizza

New Fanatic
Since Nov 1st i ahve carried in an OWB holster that my shirt covers 90% of the time but does become visible and i have had some looks but nothing to crazy yet. Still havent seen anyone actually openly carrying but have seen some that are like mine that are concealed for the most part but do print a bit more than they used too.

Latest posts