Another Edmond newcomer

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome to the forum! In laws in town? Sounds like the perfect reason you have to be at the mandatory annual gun club meeting to keep your membership up to date. ;)

If you come later than sooner you are more than welcome to take my guns for a stroll around a stage. Don't forget to Bring eye and ear protection.

Tomdoughman

Active Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Welcome to the forum! In laws in town? Sounds like the perfect reason you have to be at the mandatory annual gun club meeting to keep your membership up to date. :wink:

If you come later than sooner you are more than welcome to take my guns for a stroll around a stage. Don't forget to Bring eye and ear protection.
Why didn't I think of that? I was able to watch for about 45 min

wswest

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome!

Three gun looks like a ton a fun (from what I've seen on TV), I want to make sure I make out next time. How was this past weekend?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Tomdoughman said:
Looks pretty sweet. How do you practice?
Most guys will find time to go out to the gun club & work on thing they know they need to work on.
Or, practice loading & dry fire in their garage etc.

unfortunately, I don't and It was pretty evident last saturday with the rifle malfunctions.
With a full time job & 2 young kids, I don't really have time for full on practice.

I was trying out a new rifle that should've been proven in practice rather than a match.
No biggie though, I believe I got we straightened out after the match with the dremel & a few good beers.
I just need to take it out & test it before running it in a match again.

Latest posts