Colt Another Colt

AVG40

Active Fanatic
Happy Birthday (78) to me. Out to the LGS here in Florida. Looking for a Colt Defender. Hard to find a new model Defender down here. The wife and I are always shopping together when it comes to guns, she has three carry guns. At the second LGS i was in luck a new Colt SS Defender. As always the wife says you like it buy it
smile.png
.Will see if i can get to the range this week. Here is a Photo of the new gun.

AVG40

Active Fanatic
Out to the range today with the new Defender. I put 100 rounds of range ammo thru the gun with no hang ups, the gun is accurate. Here is a photo of the target from the range i put 6 loaded mags on this target. Also installed Alumagrips on the gun.

dakota1911

Well-Known Fanatic
Bet you will like it. I have a 2002 in 45ACP I bought new that year (top) and a 9mm I bought new in 2010. I thought my wife might like the 9mm but she did not, but I like it. These came with the rubber wrap around Houge grips and I replaced those with wood stocks.

Buck Buck

Well-Known Fanatic
Out to the range today with the new Defender. I put 100 rounds of range ammo thru the gun with no hang ups, the gun is accurate. Here is a photo of the target from the range i put 6 loaded mags on this target. Also installed Alumagrips on the gun.

Buck Buck

Well-Known Fanatic
I believe I see a 'smiley face' in this target!
With maybe a little bit of drooling. Oops, that's me, wishing my 100 rounds looked like this.

Last edited: