"ANGRYJOE-14" PSA STRIPPED LOWER AR-14

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
It's funny....however I put it in the same league as punisher skeleton grips for my 1911. I won't own them or put them on due to any ramifications that could happen down the line.

BigJohn

Fanatic
It's funny....however I put it in the same league as punisher skeleton grips for my 1911. I won't own them or put them on due to any ramifications that could happen down the line.
I am the same way, as funny as some ideas are I will not purchase them. I do have black pearl grips on my nickel Colt 70 series, they really make it look good.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
I am the same way, as funny as some ideas are I will not purchase them. I do have black pearl grips on my nickel Colt 70 series, they really make it look good.

are they pearl or simulated? If they are pearl, do you shoot with them or change them for shooting and how do they take the pounding?

thx

BigJohn

Fanatic
are they pearl or simulated? If they are pearl, do you shoot with them or change them for shooting and how do they take the pounding?

thx
they are real pearl and I do NOT shot with them, I change back to the original wood Colt grips. I am crazy just not that crazy. I keep her in a display case on the mantle unless we leave then she goes in the safe.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Dad had a ww2 HSC mauser with ivory grips with German runes inlaid he was unreal of the care of it then after a stroke gave it away! I have many times wondered as to the NOW condition if it, I have no idea or where it went. After a 3 year search I did get the shotgun back, I still remember my words when I saw it, "I am here to take this home, steal, buy or just take"
They gave it to me.

BigJohn

Fanatic
Dad had a ww2 HSC mauser with ivory grips with German runes inlaid he was unreal of the care of it then after a stroke gave it away! I have many times wondered as to the NOW condition if it, I have no idea or where it went. After a 3 year search I did get the shotgun back, I still remember my words when I saw it, "I am here to take this home, steal, buy or just take"
They gave it to me.
I have had a few I had to sell that I wanted to recover but was unable. I bought a Dan Wesson revolver kit in a case with extra barrels when I was twenty-four, had to sell, was able to locate and buy back two years ago. I really do not why except I wanted it back. Who knows how a Fanatics brain works.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
There is a long story to dad's sxs Parker I mentioned, mother got it for him before ww2 as a wedding gift, much more to that.

BigJohn

Fanatic
There is a long story to dad's sxs Parker I mentioned, mother got it for him before ww2 as a wedding gift, much more to that.
I am glad you got it back. I have a Hi Standard 22 wmr two shot boot gun my wife gave me in 1976 when we got married that I will never sell. I know its not a Parker but our daughter really likes it, she is an only child so she gets everything but hope not too soon.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
The person dad gave it to said he did not want it and give to son as he was a gun nut (ME) well did it anyway well he gave it to a kid down the road and it lived in a barn 3 yrs untouched, I had coated it with RIG grease thankfully so no rust and a pain to remove, I do not think I was ever as upset when I found he gave it away neither of the people that had it had a clue what it was 2 digit sn also, I told them to keep the HSC as to remember dad now all of them are gone. The Parker is a 32" sxs both full also engraved well used WELL! with a sn under 40. No blue left, all patina brown, not damascas steel.

BigJohn

Fanatic
The person dad gave it to said he did not want it and give to son as he was a gun nut (ME) well did it anyway well he gave it to a kid down the road and it lived in a barn 3 yrs untouched, I had coated it with RIG grease thankfully so no rust and a pain to remove, I do not think I was ever as upset when I found he gave it away neither of the people that had it had a clue what it was 2 digit sn also, I told them to keep the HSC as to remember dad now all of them are gone. The Parker is a 32" sxs both full also engraved well used WELL! with a sn under 40. No blue left, all patina brown, not damascas steel.
my grandfather had a s\s rabbit ear in the loft of his house, I found it one day helping him put stuff in loft. He told me not to touch it but he would leave it to me if I s stayed out of trouble. I did but when he died the shotgun was gone. I often wonder the story and what it was.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Have a friend that got one ordered just not for me at all not my style there, plainer the better here.

Quazit

Fanatic
I wish one person could actually name a case that engraving on a firearm, or some message or a grip was used for prosecution in any case whatsoever.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
No legal issue here at all just bluntly do not care for it, my views are a nice clean parkarized receiver correctly marked as such