Ammo Coming Soon But I Need Your Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What caliber ammo would you like to see us make the most?

• Total voters

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
That's odd, because you don't think of hunting rounds as a type of ammo to stock pile back, like your 7.62 & 5.56 FMJ rifle ammo.
Why a shortage of hunting ammo?
There is probably more money to be made on the ammo most folks stockpile, would be my guess. Glad I have some 30-30 put away, the price is ridiculous if you can even find it to buy it! God help us....Please!

Master Gunworks

Active Fanatic
My retirement job is retail firearm / ammo sales. May not be useful, but, we have not seen shortages of .308 or 5.56 ammo at all. and 9mm made a quick recovery for us as well, typically lots of .45auto , too.
What we don't see often is typical hunting ammo, We are in northern rockies, so from .243 thru 300 win mag.

I hope this is somehow useful for you. I, too, load most of my range ammo. Can always take on more primers / powder
It absolutely is. I am planning to get into some of the hunting ammo as well. We have had a lot of those same shortages here in Wisconsin.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm a little surprised in some of the numbers on this poll.
You nine guys that voted for .357 are you actively shooting .357? and then I would have thought that 9mm would have been higher then 47.6%.
The 45acp 76.2% on a 1911 site sounds about right.

1659519656921.gif

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
You nine guys that voted for .357 are you actively shooting .357?

I can only speak for myself. After & made it to 70 I find myself shooting more 357 magnums, than I do .44 Magnums these Daze.
Hope I don't turn 80 & find all my .22 pistols again LOL.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
I can only speak for myself. After & made it to 70 I find myself shooting more 357 magnums, than I do .44 Magnums these Daze.
Hope I don't turn 80 & find all my .22 pistols again LOL.
So you are shooting revolvers instead of 9mm(semi)?

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
So you are shooting revolvers instead of 9mm(semi)?

I don't own an 9 MM rifles or pistols.
Only Colt & Ruger revolvers .44s & .357.

I have over 100 Black talons all calibers with so much more, the truth is, I doubt I will be buying anything else this lifetime around. ;)
It would be interesting to see this question with some other firearms forums members results.

@Master Gunworks Have you posted this question any where else?

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't own an 9 MM rifles or pistols.
Only Colt & Ruger revolvers .44s & .357.

I have over 100 Black talons all calibers with so much more, the truth is, I doubt I will be buying anything else this lifetime around. ;)
It would be interesting to see this question with some other firearms forums members results.

@Master Gunworks Have you posted this question any where else?
Hi Mike, I love revolvers ,1911's, and have a special soft spot for the first wonder 9 the HiPower. Smith and Ruger revolvers are also a vice. 38/357/41 mag. Almost forgot, Ruger convertible 22/22mag too! A 3 screw and a 4 screw both 5.5" barrels. Loads of fun to shoot!

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't think revolvers are going anywhere ! Even the new generation are coming to appreciate them. 38/357 will never be out of style !
I agree, but I couldn't care less what others may say regarding this. I know what suits me, and as far as I'm concerned, that's all that matters to me.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi Mike, I love revolvers ,1911's, and have a special soft spot for the first wonder 9 the HiPower. Smith and Ruger revolvers are also a vice. 38/357/41 mag. Almost forgot, Ruger convertible 22/22mag too! A 3 screw and a 4 screw both 5.5" barrels. Loads of fun to shoot!
My mistake re: the Ruger 22/22 mag convertible. The new one is not a 4 screw like I said, but it is a new model.
I guess I was I was thinking of a S&W when I said that. Ooops.

Latest posts