A couple antiques - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schultz

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm in the process of thinning out some of the antiques I have and I'll be adding to this thread as time goes.

Sorry for the crappy cell pic. This is a Savage automatic hammerless model 1907, 32 ACP. I don't know the condition of the bore as the slide isn't moving however looking from the front it looks pretty good and there is a broken part(in bag) which is probably why it doesn't move. The finish is good as it was probably refinished at on time however I'm not sure. This is a good project gun and might even be a decent shooter once the repairs are made. Sold

Photo070.jpg

1858 Remington New Model Police revolver, It's a factory conversion piece converted to 38 rim fire. It has a 4 1/2 inch octagon barrel, Nice bore and is in great shape for it's age with some of the original finish, It has a nice patina to it. I've seen these go for higher but I'm only asking Sold

59b-RemingtonNewModel-PolicePercussionConverttoMetalicCal38RF.jpg

59a-RemingtonNewModel-PolicePercussionConverttoMetalicCal38RF.jpg

These pepperboxes are all from the mid 1800's from left to right they are, 1. Washington arms 6 shot .31 cal Sold, 2.Blunt & Syms 6 shot 31 cal Sold, 3. G Leonard Jr 4 shot 31 cal Sold.

Pepperboxs.jpg

I prefer FTF and can drive a little to meet(Within about 30 mins), I'm in the upstate of SC between Spartanburg and Greenville. If interested PM me as I might not see the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts