3 Mils Right & North Texas Multigun Merge

Jeremy Moore

Well-Known Fanatic
7/2/13 UPDATE:

Starting in July, NTMG & 3MR have teamed up and began jointly hosting a 3 Gun Nation Club Series match at ETTS in Waxahachie, TX. Matches will be held on the 4th weekend of the month, with separate events on Saturday AND Sunday. This will be our only match of the month. The stages will be exactly the same on both days. This will give shooters the flexibility of shooting on Saturday or Sunday. The scores will be totaled at the end of each day and scored as separate matches. For more information, visit www.northtexasmultigun.com

Thank you,
Jeremy & Maurice
Match Directors

Space Cowboy

Fanatic
There will still be matches at St. Joe but not on a monthly basis.

We are working through our plans but we would like do something quarterly that takes more advantage of the terrain at 3MR. Once we deteremine our schedule we will post on here and on our website.

Maurice

James Peel

Well-Known Fanatic
Space Cowboy said:
There will still be matches at St. Joe but not on a monthly basis.

We are working through our plans but we would like do something quarterly that takes more advantage of the terrain at 3MR. Once we deteremine our schedule we will post on here and on our website.

Maurice
This sounds good. I need a reason to drive to Muenster and a trip to the meat market.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Is waxahachie the range near cresson?

Not super close but not far. Its south of FW off 287 vs SW. Both are about 30 min from downtown FW

Cajun0007

Well-Known Fanatic
You will just have to come down Dallas for the weekend and shoot it both days. I can put at least 3 Okies up at my house whenever needed.

Latest posts