3 gun ready DPMS 3G1 upper

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunautoxer

Well-Known Fanatic
This upper started out as a complete DPMS 3G1 rifle. I used it for the 2011 3 gun season as it came from DPMS. Then, I changed the handguard to a 12" Clark Custom Gun carbon fiber unit. I also had the barrel turned down to .750 under the handguard (it came from DPMS with a diameter over .930 under the handguard and was HEAVY), and changed the compensator to a JP Rifles model. I then used it for the 2012 3 gun season. The upper has approximately 4k rounds through it. The receiver and gas block are the factory 3G1 parts. The barrel is also factory, and it is 18", 1/8" twist, and is black Teflon coated stainless steel. It is a rifle length gas system. The charging handle is a Badger Ordnance oversize tactical model. I have been pleased with it, but I have built another upper and I no longer need this one.

cajunautoxer

Well-Known Fanatic
Sorry must have cut out part of my post while copying it

This has been my backup upper but I'm not going to need it. I sold the BCG during the panic buying last year. Asking $$350 shipped. I can add a used (500rounds) Ranier Arms BCG for extra $125

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts