3-Gun June 22, 2013 at OKCGC

DoctorJJ

Doc's Gun Store
Is this still on being that 3Gun Nation will be in Tulsa? I had cleared out my schedule to make this match but wanted to see if its still going to be on.

[MODERATORS NOTE: See post #7 below for official announcement]

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
DoctorJJ said:
Is this still on being that 3Gun Nation will be in Tulsa? I had cleared out my schedule to make this match but wanted to see if its still going to be on.
I doubt that it will have any effect on whether this match is on or not.
The OKC MD's aren't on the 3GN pro tour & there will still be plenty of shooters to play.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I hope this match is still on. My family stuff that was planned for the 22nd just got pushed to the 23rd so im rip roaring to embarass myself with some 3 gun.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
IT'S 3-GUN TIME AT OKCGC!

Oklahoma City Gun Club will be hosting its monthly 3 gun match at the North end of the Action Pistol range on Saturday June 22, 2013.

Sign in starts at 9:00. Shooting to start at around 9:30.

Cost is $15 for OKC Gun Club Members
Cost is $20 for non members

Set-up will start around 2:00 p.m. on the Friday before.

As always, if there is any doubt about weather issues that could impact the match, check the OKC Gun Club IPSC website â€" http://ipsc.okcgunclub.org

CHAMBER FLAGS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL LONG GUNS

From the Match Director Kurt Miller:

For 3-gun matches, plan on 75 pistol, 75 rifle, and 50 shotshell, each and every time! Always bring 5 -10 slugs. If we need any special shotgun ammo like buckshot, that will be announced, but if you always plan on that you will be fine. We don’t usually post the stages or the round counts â€" just show up and shoot. (Note: these are the minimum ammo requirements and I personally bring 100 pistol, 100 rifle.)

New rules of the Oklahoma City Gun Club 3-Gun matches are posted on the club website:

http://ipsc.okcgunclub.org/newshooter/3gun.html

Feegee

The Magic Man
If anyone has 5 or 10 slugs to sell bring them and I will buy them. Thanks in advance..

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Feegee Matlock said:
If anyone has 5 or 10 slugs to sell bring them and I will buy them. Thanks in advance.. Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk
I've got some

DoctorJJ

Doc's Gun Store
Well, I gotta be honest boys. I had planned on being in OKC tomorrow but then I ended up buying those bullets from West and he's bringing them to Tulsa and I was gonna meet him at that match. And then I heard about the rifle giveaway. I'm not sure if its gonna be fastest time or random draw but either way, odds may be good because I doubt there are many people there watching.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
DoctorJJ said:
Well, I gotta be honest boys. I had planned on being in OKC tomorrow but then I ended up buying those bullets from West and he's bringing them to Tulsa and I was gonna meet him at that match. And then I heard about the rifle giveaway. I'm not sure if its gonna be fastest time or random draw but either way, odds may be good because I doubt there are many people there watching.
If you want me to grab those bullets from West I'd be happy to do so. Or I can leave them at the club for you. Shoot me a text.

DoctorJJ

Doc's Gun Store
Well, I just did a little googling and found out that it is fastest time that wins the rifle so my odds just went down.

Jesse,
Thanks for the offer. Let me think about what I'm gonna do.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Thank you Kurt, Will and Mike sure Appreciate you guys, and a huge shout out to Mike Rush for mowing so we could have a better match!!

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

boomer mooner

Well-Known Fanatic
It was my first match @ okc today. Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome. Had a great time and looking forward to the next match. Mike Cyrus took my M2 home with him and is bringing it back to the next 3-gun so I'm really stoked up for it.

Latest posts